Paddy_Mac

Premiership Player
Jun 30, 2007
Supporter's House
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Hey guys, not sure if you guys remember me, but I was that 18 yo kid who started the famous Altona Video Ezy thread. I still get a good laugh out of that thread even today.

Thought I’d pop in and say hi. I haven’t logged in to Bigfooty for a long time. Had to do the ole “forgot password”. I’m now 29. Just thought I’d let you know that I’m alive and well. Shame krakeour_magic is suspended. Who knows where he is these days.

Ironic that im now watching Netflix as I post this thread. How times have changed.

Cheers,
Paddy_mac

Hey guys, not sure if you guys remember me, but I was that 18 yo kid who started the famous Altona Video Ezy thread. I still get a good laugh out of that thread even today.

Thought I’d pop in and say hi. I haven’t logged in to Bigfooty for a long time. Had to do the ole “forgot password”. I’m now 29. Just thought I’d let you know that I’m alive and well. Shame krakeour_magic is suspended. Who knows where he is these days.

Ironic that im now watching Netflix as I post this thread. How times have changed.

Cheers,
Paddy_mac

Happy birthday for the last 11 years Paddy.

For those who missed it ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure.

There was a Best 22 of his aliases going around for a while.

Edit: Here
It's hard to keep up! Here is an apparent side of Teffys' from a few years ago:

FB: Teffy, Hard to Beat, Gold_Cup_96
HB: Mario the Lothario, The Teflon Dean, Old Skool
C: The OBSTacle, Krakouer Magic, Wally Carter
HF: Brad Roo, The Other Other Dean, Tipper75
F: Flag Man, Sput1956,

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/north-board-aa-team-best-posters.978824/

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back