I'll drink to that - North signs Colonial as beer and cider sponsor

Mjs94

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As someone who happily drinks Carlton Draught, which of their products should I be buying? Always happy to support a sponsor of the club

As someone who happily drinks Carlton Draught, which of their products should I be buying? Always happy to support a sponsor of the club
Probably try their Draught first. Most of the Kolsch style Draughts are pretty drinkable.
The Pale Ale is pretty good and not too wanky or over-hopped.

They do a Draught, so probably start there. I'm not into fruity beers myself, and I think Colonial does a good job of separating themselves from the major brands while not venturing (far) into fruity or experimental territory.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The porter is rock solid, actually they’re all great

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just saw this in my emails from the club. Some sort of discount for members would be appropriate I reckon.
380292FD-21D2-4CE8-8121-A3222B468F02.png

teethmeetsflesh

Cancelled
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How they haven't created a 'Roo Brew' is beyond me

edit: it may be because of our poor performance and perceived relatively small supporter base. The rhyme should give it some merit though .. !!!

How they haven't created a 'Roo Brew' is beyond me

edit: it may be because of our poor performance and perceived relatively small supporter base. The rhyme should give it some merit though .. !!!
I'm more looking forward to the limited edition Premiership Port(er) that will drop in 2023.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm more looking forward to the limited edition Premiership Port(er) that will drop in 2023.
Hey we could have one when we win it all next year and mark porter can be on the ad

Le Grille

Cancelled
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I don’t like to see premiership and port anywhere near each other.
You gotta cross the hard work harbour to get to the premiership port

Back