Game Day Round 12, 2021 - Melbourne vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I still don't understand the complaints about team selection when we were on top in the first half. Just Melbourne raised the pressure in the second half and no one really lifted to meet the challenge.
Could have something to do with a % of our supporters having NFI what they’re talking about.

You should allow others to have an opinion.

He just puts in a brilliant effort and you have a go at him. Clearly not watching the game.

If my opinion was that Jared Brennan was BOG it doesn't make it right

eugh Melbourne deserve the win, but I wanted a hard fought battle for a win either way. Always feels horrible losing with some bad playing.
Yeah props to them for the second half but it would have been nice for us to make a contest of it. Losing by a couple of goals is one thing. Losing by 4 or 5 after being comfortably in front is hard to swallow.

Shades of 2019 here. Game against Carlton, we were up by a big margin, then choked in the game before the bye. Similar story line here. We just can't play 4 quarters of footy.

Except Carlton were/are garbage, and the Dees are 10-1 and flying. I was far more upset after that game.

The ground level lack of agility and pace from Rich, Birchall & Lester has been absolutely abhorrent. They don’t even come close to compensating with good body or positioning.

You can use the ball as well as you want but Birchall has been exposed horrifically tonight.. we shipped of Witherden who was 10 years younger with the same issues

He just puts in a brilliant effort and you have a go at him. Clearly not watching the game.

If my opinion was that Jared Brennan was BOG it doesn't make it right
He's too slow. This isn't me saying it, others are too. I love the guy, but he shouldn't be selected because he's a fantastic character. Madden's speed would have been useful tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like I got the raw end of the pineapple, I was out and missed the 1st half, what the f... happened when I sat down to watch, we looked atrocious.

He's too slow. This isn't me saying it, others are too. I love the guy, but he shouldn't be selected because he's a fantastic character. Madden's speed would have been useful tonight

Wow. Because a bunch of idiots keep mentioning it then it's right

Melbourne are good. Beaten the Dogs and Geelong so certainly wern’t going to let us run over them.

I'm not a fan of Marcus Adams, he's just dumb.

Rich has had his worst game of the year.
Big O has been well below average.

Melbourne with the rope-a-dope. Pretty impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back