Toast Regional Roos Thread - Down on the farm Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
For anyone 1 hour from your closest State Capital City GPO to where you currently reside today.

Not yesterday, last year or in the past.

Hi. My name is Gasometer.
Followed the Roos since 1968.
Have a Full Membership after having a Country Roo Membership for a few years.

From Greater Mooroopna Victoria home of Jy Simpkin and just down the road from Sammy Wright from Katamatite.

Wear a mask when you go up the Street ‘eh?

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
For anyone 1 hour from your closest State Capital City GPO to where you currently reside today.

Not yesterday, last year or in the past.

Hi. My name is Gasometer.
Followed the Roos since 1968.
Have a Full Membership after having a Country Roo Membership for a few years.

From Greater Mooroopna Victoria home of Jy Simpkin and just down the road from Sammy Wright from Katamatite.

Wear a mask when you go up the Street ‘eh?

Hello Gaso, I too am from the country.

I grew up down the road of our No.4 pick in the 1988 National Draft, John McNamara and played 1 game of junior cricket against him.

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’m from Warragul. Grew up on a dairy farm. Started barracking for north on grand final day 1977 when I was 6. Played footy for over 20 years and cricket for 40 years.

I started barracking for North on Grand Final day in 1977 too. My Mum's family are Collingwood and I didn't want to follow them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi, I’m Lomas

Grew up country, spent a fair portion of my life away and now back in the region my parents and grandparents back four generations lived.

I do spend a fair bit of time still in Melbourne or traveling for work, but am here now and happy for it.

Started following North in 2006 after a decade of petulance when Fitzroy was forced to merge with the bears. Never been more passionate about my club though.

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
Hi, I’m Lomas

Grew up country, spent a fair portion of my life away and now back in the region my parents and grandparents back four generations lived.

I do spend a fair bit of time still in Melbourne or traveling for work, but am here now and happy for it.

Started following North in 2006 after a decade of petulance when Fitzroy was forced to merge with the bears. Never been more passionate about my club though.

This ain’t an AA meeting 😆

Remove this Banner Ad

Back