Pity about the 2005 era internet.
IMG20210605123713.jpeg

On CPH2069 using BigFooty.com mobile app

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’m from Warragul. Grew up on a dairy farm. Started barracking for north on grand final day 1977 when I was 6. Played footy for over 20 years and cricket for 40 years.
you, myself and a couple of other blokes i know must be the only kangas in town. you prolly seen my beaten up old triton getting round town with the dusty faded old 2020 membership sticker on the back because they didnt send any new ones out this year...

anyway i have just traded up from the triton,
1622875638446.png

Emma12

Senior List
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
you, myself and a couple of other blokes i know must be the only kangas in town. you prolly seen my beaten up old triton getting round town with the dusty faded old 2020 membership sticker on the back because they didnt send any new ones out this year...

anyway i have just traded up from the triton,
View attachment 1147181
Where’s the cabin with air conditioning, surround sound & auto steer 😂😂

Apr 16, 2007
Warragul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Be interested to know what happened in other parts of Victoria but down here the Gippsland Football League (major league) decided not to play their under 16 or under 18 games this weekend even though they were allowed to. The vote was 7 clubs against playing 3 clubs for. They have decided they wouldn’t play unless it was unanimous. Given how much sport young people have missed I was really surprised at that decision. Did other leagues around the state play their juniors this weekend?

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Be interested to know what happened in other parts of Victoria but down here the Gippsland Football League (major league) decided not to play their under 16 or under 18 games this weekend even though they were allowed to. The vote was 7 clubs against playing 3 clubs for. They have decided they wouldn’t play unless it was unanimous. Given how much sport young people have missed I was really surprised at that decision. Did other leagues around the state play their juniors this weekend?

The Hampden League and WDFL both are playing this weekend.

Back