Oi! It’s an actual racing track…F1 Azerbaijan 2021.

Remove this Banner Ad

So the FIA decide RB are cheating with their rear wing… So a mid season application of the “rules”.
But Mercs were allowed to use a system that heated the front tyres for the entire season?
The bias is revealed.
The FIA haven't changed the rules on RBR despite what Horner says - they've changed the way they measure compliance, a right the rules expressly give them.

Most excited I have been for a qually session in a long while, I think Red Bull are the ones to beat could be anyone in 2nd though.

Gonna be interesting qualy, Perez looking quick, Verstappen doesn't do very well here, Merc battling, Gasly always quick, everyone will be trying to get the perfect tow.

Race will probably even it out though, easy overtakes available and safety cars likely with the 4 rookies out there, although no Ericsson tonight

Gonna be interesting qualy, Perez looking quick, Verstappen doesn't do very well here, Merc battling, Gasly always quick, everyone will be trying to get the perfect tow.

Race will probably even it out though, easy overtakes available and safety cars likely with the 4 rookies out there, although no Ericsson tonight
Is verstappens car going to be fixed in time?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back