Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Ex North and Port player Lindsay Thomas sacked by Yankallila in SA after leaving a trail of destruction behind him. Did same in Portland apparently

Yet the Yank facebook post states he stepped down for family reasons but will be available for games should his body allow it.

“You see, I think drugs have done some good things for us. I really do. And if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor. Go home tonight. Take all your albums, all your tapes and all your CDs and burn them. 'Cause you know what, the musicians that made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years were rrrrrrrrrrreeeeallll f***ing high on drugs. The Beatles were so f***ing high they let Ringo sing a few tunes.”
Love Bill Hicks

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely you're taking the piss when you've got "Bubbles" in your name. Arguably the most famous chimp of all
When Fayed to Michael Jackson to see Fulham at Craven Cottage the crowd sang We're Forever Blowing Bubbles when he presented him on the pitch.

Last edited:
Am hearing all not well at punt rd. Should they miss finals it will all explode. Hardwick and cotchin no longer best of friends...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

i wanna know with all the speculation about Vic player not wanting to hub etc why Richmond after playing in Perth tonight are now going to fly to Sydney for the week before flying back to Perth to play the eagles next weekend?

Ages ago before Touk Miller got drafted I remember him pumping himself up on bigfooty but I haven't been able to find the posts. Does anyone else remember this?
Don't recall that.

One random one in a similar vein which I suspect will never be found - there used to be a creeper thread back in less enlightened times which posted pictures of good looking girls from facebook (I think it was in the time between myspace and insta).

It inevitably (and rightly) got shutdown, but I swear in the interim a picture was posted of a young lass who it turns out had the last name Plowman, with a particular poster getting very angry with it despite not having an issue with other photos. I think the implication was that it was his sister. The reason I think I remember that the last name was Plowman is a lot of bad puns were being made.

I would love to know whether there's a chance that it was Lachie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back