CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
1622860889662.png

E3KAjEeVgAIwsN-

IN: Paddy Dow, Zac Fisher

OUT: Michael Gibbons (hamstring), Lachie Fogarty (managed), Levi Casboult (omitted)

After starting as sub last weekend, Marc Murphy has been named in the starting 22.

Backs:Liam StockerLiam JonesNic Newman
Half-backs:Adam SaadJacob WeiteringZac Williams
Centreline:Sam DochertyPatrick CrippsMatthew Cottrell
Half-forwards:Jack MartinHarry McKayMatthew Owies
Forwards:Eddie BettsTom De KoningJack Silvagni
Followers:Marc PittonetSam WalshEd Curnow
Interchange:Paddy DowZac FisherMarc Murphy
Will Setterfield
Emergencies:Levi CasboultLachie FogartyJack Newnes
Luke Parks

BROADCAST GUIDE :-

CH7 - From 3.00PM
FoxFooty - From 3.00PM
Radio - MMM, 3AW, ABC, AFL Nation
AFL Live Pass
Kayo

BOARD & SITE POSTING RULES :-

:carlton: GO BLUES :carlton:

haveago

lovethegame02
Apr 29, 2015
north west Melb.
AFL Club
Carlton
Paddy gonna blitz today and the little fish back is really gonna make a big difference.

Come on BLUE BOYS , line in the sand today !!!. We better show some real mongrel today, specially the likes of Martin and Williams.
Time to earn your keep boys and it is Doug Nicholls round. Show us the good stuff and set the tone.

Crippa showed us the way last week without enough support...Has to be there today!!!!! :heart:

Aug 17, 2016
GOLD COAST
AFL Club
Carlton
Mathew Cottrell has been ordinary,looks underdone
needs some bulk and better consistent pressure on the footy
realise hes committed however.....where is Newnes-a much better player

Sep 10, 2003
Exile
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
10k trek around the Torrens (with the AZ vaccine bubbling through the system) - ✔️
Bonus points fry pan from Coles - ✔️
Washing - ✔️
Roast Lamb & spuds - ✔️
Artsy fartsy coffee - ✔️
Menthols - of course
Heater - 🔥🔥
Important Members beanie - on the 3KZ

Rightio Blues.......do footy good.👍👍

Aug 17, 2016
GOLD COAST
AFL Club
Carlton
Paddy gonna blitz today and the little fish back is really gonna make a difference.

Come on BLUE BOYS , line in the sand today !!!. We better show some real mongrel today, specially the likes of Martin and Williams.
Time to earn your keep boys and it is Doug Nicholls round, Show us the good stuff and set the tone.

Crippa showed us the way last week without enough support...Has to be there today!!!!!
yes .....cmon the Blues !!!
Martin still looked injured last week
lets hope hes closer this time....can be a significant contributor for us..

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
tenor.gif

I have a real sinking feeling about today's game, which sadly has 'coach killing' performance written all over it.

Alas, as Association Football Board regulars know, I have a rather bad record, if not a curse when it comes to my predictions/gut feelings, so hopefully this is another case where my prediction is jinxed ;)

It's try to be as optimistic/hopeful as a supporter as possible, but it's really hard to have any kind of confidence as a Carlton supporter especially going into games we are expected to win.

thebluenewdeal

Club Legend
Oct 23, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
super stocked to see that they’re putting tdk and Dow straight into the first cb, that’s a great message. Hope crippa plays the role of protector this game as Naitanui does every single week. Gonna be a great contest!

tenor.gif

I have a real sinking feeling about today's game, which sadly has 'coach killing' performance written all over it.

Alas, as Association Football Board regulars know, I have a rather bad record, if not a curse when it comes to my predictions/gut feelings, so hopefully this is another case where my prediction is jinxed ;)

It's try to be as optimistic/hopeful as a supporter as possible, but it's really hard to have any kind of confidence as a Carlton supporter especially going into games we are expected to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back