Strategy 2021 Draft and Hypothetical pick trade proposals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol seriously can we just have a ban on posting things ol clickbait Kornes says…

none of it is interesting and it’s all designed to just stir people up.

Hodgey wants a new rule! Hodgey gets a new rule.

No more clickbait s**t from Cornes in here.

Also:
Can we also threadban Rendell quotes. The bloke is senile.
Done ✔️

A midfielder who doesnt get a lot of the ball and doesnt kick goals.

I feel like we have a few of those already.
Two pieces to fix midfield Mabior Chol another upcoming Ruckmen to complement Reeves as an uncontracted free agent and offer more money and better contract and note playing opportunities with Hawthorn. Plus Cerra and just give Fremantle pick 2 and Bang our midfield woes have improved by %30-40% without any wait time regarding rebuild next year!!! 👍👌

Two pieces to fix midfield Mabior Chol another upcoming Ruckmen to complement Reeves as an uncontracted free agent and offer more money and better contract and note playing opportunities with Hawthorn. Plus Cerra and just give Fremantle pick 2 and Bang our midfield woes have improved by %30-40% without any wait time regarding rebuild next year!!! 👍👌

If we could somehow pull this off we improve dramatically next year and beyond. Would happily hand over pick 2 to Freo for Cerra on current form of this years crop

Not that it matters but how would the media react to us trading pick 2 for Cerra? If we finish bottom we draft Horne, if we finish 17th Cerra would be okay for pick 2

Not that it matters but how would the media react to us trading pick 2 for Cerra? If we finish bottom we draft Horne, if we finish 17th Cerra would be okay for pick 2
By laughing at us? It’s like when the suns traded pick 2 for Weller.

Just a massive overpay. Cerra isn’t worth pick 2. High picks are all about potentially grabbing the absolute elite of the crop. If you want an absolute superstar player, draft is the way to go. Cerra will be a very good player won’t get to the level that’s worth pick 2. Especially to a rebuilding side.

This year is the year to trade pick two for Cerra because Horne,/Daicos are ahead of the rest of the pack and it has been proven so who is ahead of Cerra from this group!??

I agree that Bolton or cerra for pick 2 is worth it, can't tell me that sonsie or Roberts are automatically going to have better careers than the above players mentioned.

Would love fisher from Carlton, not sure what his value is to them but his a quality user and only getting better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harry Edwards is the 200cm 90kg key defender we should have a good look at.

20yrs old and he’s going to be behind, McGovern, Barass, Brander for some time.

If Newcombe is the player we think he might be surely this is viable

Walked in to Cerra for Pick 2 and Chol. Yuck! What would Carlton cough up for Tom Mitchell?

I have said it 10 times and will say it again. Chol is exactly the type of player we need to “over pay” now while we are millions under the cap to get him in the door.

Big body, has class and can kick a goal.
Exactly
I have said it 10 times and will say it again. Chol is exactly the type of player we need to “over pay” now while we are millions under the cap to get him in the door.

Big body, has class and can kick a goal.
Right on the money👍👌

Walked in to Cerra for Pick 2 and Chol. Yuck! What would Carlton cough up for Tom Mitchell?
Uhm! I think you should watch last night game from Chol or basically watch him play now through out on a consistent level at AFL that he is give the sole primary ruck duties now that Toby Nankervis is out for the tigers.
Ready made ruck and uncontracted money ball player even if we have to pay a bit over, he has no contract, so time to swoop!!

Chol is a unrestricted free agent , but yes Cerra is not what we need to elevate this squad he is too pedestrian doesn’t exactly put fear into the opposition.
Well leave this character player's traits to Sir Jai Newcombe 👌

Cerra for pick 2 is only being suggested if we acquired another high pick in exchange for Tom Mitchell. We aren't offering pick 2 for Cerra and subjecting ourselves to our first pick in the next draft coming in the second round.

Cerra for pick 2 is only being suggested if we acquired another high pick in exchange for Tom Mitchell. We aren't offering pick 2 for Cerra and subjecting ourselves to our first pick in the next draft coming in the second round.

i don't reckon Cerra is pick 2 anyway, he'd be worth the 2nd first-rounder and maybe one of our 2nds with a 3rd coming back etc.

Dyl stephans, quentin narkle, Sam flanders, Nm's mckay twin

Looking for the ooc types with a bit of scope for improvement. Maybe a PSD pick with a front ended contract (might not scare off a North Melbourne though)

Don't think a big name will come to us and we need to keep and stockpile picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back