Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Jason Castagna

Votes: 91 34.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said Lambs and Nank might play.
It's a Sunday afternoon plenty of time to recover I hope.
RCD was quiet on the weekend, might omit.
Sheppard, Gov and Witherden all injured in the Blues' game.

Last edited:

If you can, please gif Cale Hooker celebrating like Essendon won the flag when they took the lead
hmm, didn't see much of Hooker that looks GIF worthy when they kicked the goal that put them in front... have a look at it again and let me know the timestamp/scene if you can explain which part you're referencing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went to this match last night.
My first since 2017 when we belted the Dockers on our way to premiership glory.
About half the crowd were Tigers and Bummers fans, and a lot of the neutrals were going for Essendon.
I got a question. Do all oppo supporters at games hate Dusty with great passion?
The salt last night in the crowd from Essendon flogs was delicious!!

Last edited:
hmm, didn't see much of Hooker that looks GIF worthy when they kicked the goal that put them in front... have a look at it again and let me know the timestamp/scene if you can explain which part you're referencing?
Q4 14:51... Scores are 71-80... The replay is key, they go Super slow Mo where he celebrates like they've won the Grand Final.

Couldn't believe it.

Maybe it's just me, but it's like when a team tackles Dusty, the celebrations are so excessive.

Q4 14:51... Scores are 71-80... The replay is key, they go Super slow Mo where he celebrates like they've won the Grand Final.

Couldn't believe it.
ahh, it was the earlier goal, not the one that put them in front... I see... I doubt you wanted this as an avatar, so it's in the normal "shareable" methodology.

Cant remember the last time we beat Cokers there but I'm pumped for this.

Hoping for 99% eagles supporters so I can bottle all their tears and send it back to them in salt shakers

I can remember! I was there. 2014, round 18. Wettest game I’ve sat through. 59 to 42. Remembered mostly for Ty belting Cox. And also win number 4 of our 9 game streak to make finals.

I also high fived Dusty after the game ! Joys of life before all this covid shiz.

We’d won the year before too - 2013. Can’t wait for next week ...

Last edited:
Just like the neutrals wearing GWS colours at the 2019 GF, a special shout out to those Eagles supporters who attended yesterdays game wearing Essington scarves and guernseys.

I was next to some flog on the train who had a Bombers guernsey on, over the top of his Eagles guernsey.
But shout out to my missus, dedicated Eagles fan who wore my 2017 premiership scarf with pride 👍

I swear some of you posters in the game day thread should not watch a tiger game till round 14. Every season bar 18 we go through the motions to get enough wins in the first part of the year but what you witnessed tonight is when the bombers hit the front and the crowd got into it, it trigged a finals type feel and we just went beast mode and took them apart.

Injuries suck in footy, and essendon had a few but nobody gave a sh*t when that happened to us against Melbourne. Factor in the fact we flew in from Sydney and the bombers played on that ground last week and got to train on it again this week, we still managed to lead for 94% of game time, yet if you read the gameday thread, we are cooked, sh*t, done and dusted lol.

We are now 7-5. beat the eagles puts us on 8 and 5 then we have a weeks rest, get Nank, lambert and Lynch back and play the Saints and GCS. We can realistically be 10 and 5 by the end of that and in the top 4. We are only 4 pts away from 4th ffs.

Have some belief in this club imo!
tenor.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back