The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just makes Levy look have more of an imbecile.

Feel for Spurs fans i really do, to be so close getting a world class manager and proven winner in Conte, but Chairman unwilling to bring in more than 4 of his staff members/assistants ?
What a shemozzle

This just makes Levy look have more of an imbecile.

Feel for Spurs fans i really do, to be so close getting a world class manager and proven winner in Conte, but Chairman unwilling to bring in more than 4 of his staff members/assistants ?
What a shemozzle
Maybe Spurs just cant support the level of spending Conte demands. Both parties saying thanks but no thanks?

Maybe Spurs just cant support the level of spending Conte demands. Both parties saying thanks but no thanks?
Mate I'm just a little old spurs fan in NZ and called out that maybe he might not be a good fit for our club structure the day conte became available. And we might not be a good fit for his ambitious winning ways. How contes people and levy could even let this become a thing is stupid and a PR disaster for the club.

Last edited:
I'm convinced that Daniel Levy has got no plan. Mourinho left in April and its June and the club is back to square one with Conte rejecting Spurs.

If that Italian director of football comes in, then they pretty much have to start from scratch again.

And forget about trying to retain Harry Kane. He's 100% gone. Why would he want to stay when the club is a shambles at the moment.

Mate I'm just a little old spurs fan in NZ and called out that maybe he might not be a good fit for our club structure the day conte became available. And we might not be a good fit for his ambitious winning ways. How contes people and levy could even let this become a thing is stupid and a PR disaster for the club.

Its weird that a team is going this long struggling to find a manager. Maybe Kane being sold may have something to do with it?

Its weird that a team is going this long struggling to find a manager. Maybe Kane being sold may have something to do with it?
They are apart on all things from staff numbers, amount of signings to contend, use of youth, salary expectations

Sounds like Spurs may still be hiring Paratici in any case as a DOF.

So if that does happen and now that they've missed out on Conte, would they go for another Italian Manager perhaps?

I also didn't even realise Gattuso has joined Fiorentina and Spaletti has joined Napoli, a lot of manager changes in Serie A.

5c68dv.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like Spurs may still be hiring Paratici in any case as a DOF.

So if that does happen and now that they've missed out on Conte, would they go for another Italian Manager perhaps?

I also didn't even realise Gattuso has joined Fiorentina and Spaletti has joined Napoli, a lot of manager changes in Serie A.
Mancini after the euros?

Gasperini?

De Zerbi is off to the Ukraine hed have been one to take a look at

Mancini after the euros?

Gasperini?

De Zerbi is off to the Ukraine hed have been one to take a look at
Yep think De Zerbi could have been the one also, interesting he went to Shakhtar actually.

Just with all of the manager turnover already this off-season, it's getting more difficult to find one I guess in a way.

Bit of a trend happening atm with coaches returning to old gigs..Allegri, Ancelotti, talk of Poch with Spurs….Big Sam maybe?
It'll never be acknowledged due to him being unfashionable and a fanbase that has a misplaced opinion of what type of club Everton is. But in hindsight, we were better off keeping him all this time.

Seemed too odd and too good to be true
Tottenham would've "Ancelottied" in a year or two.

When I said earlier that rivalries aren’t like they used to be, I cited United/Arsenal. Those clashes were incredible back in the day. I remember turning on my TV to sit in and watch United hopefully break Arsenal’s unbeaten streak, only to be greeted with the first few seconds of the tunnel fracas. Today everything is so timid.

You can see why there were so many great rivalries back then. Everyone wanted to win and kill the other team whilst doing it.

Says you.

Most of the rivalries are still live and well and every bit as cut throat to those living in the UK.

Over 50 days without a manager and its now impacting the squad for next season.

Villa moving for JWP and Buendia and arsenal moving for Neves. Top half is going to be a fight next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back