Boxing Mayweather v Paul

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't believe that a governing body sanctioned this fight

Also can't believe how many dickheads will pay their hard earned cash to buy this PPV

To be honest I think there is only one loser in this and that is boxing and it's waning credibility

Whatever happens, the internet will be full of people claiming they knew it was going to go that way.

In a real boxing contest, Mayweather should do it fairly easily.

In a multi million dollar exhibition, who knows wtf is going to happen?

Whatever happens, the internet will be full of people claiming they knew it was going to go that way.

In a real boxing contest, Mayweather should do it fairly easily.

In a multi million dollar exhibition, who knows wtf is going to happen?
Floyd will never take a loss. On size Paul would smash him but a few cool millions in his pocket won’t let that happen.

Floyd will never take a loss. On size Paul would smash him but a few cool millions in his pocket won’t let that happen.

It's an exhibition. They're not even reading a winner unless someone gets KO'd lol

It's an exhibition. They're not even reading a winner unless someone gets KO'd lol
Which is why i think Floyd will KO him. He loves his undefeated record and if there's no winner on a decision, he'll make sure he 'wins' here even in an exhibition.

Won't be watching but I'm sure there'll be videos of the KO later

I can't believe that a governing body sanctioned this fight

Also can't believe how many dickheads will pay their hard earned cash to buy this PPV

To be honest I think there is only one loser in this and that is boxing and it's waning credibility
we win !!! well ME anyway,

- I wanna see someone beat all the zeros out of Money !!!
- I also wanna see someone shut the so called social media star's big traps

win win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is why it is somewhat interesting. Huge size difference and there's no way Mayweather's ego will let him go easy let alone take a loss.

Yeah I actually don't understand all of the hate for Mayweather about this event. He has openly said he has retired from boxing and is just looking at 'entertainment' opportunities now - so whilst it is still a farce, who can blame him. Paul is (for whatever reason) a global, Youtube 'celebrity' with an enormous size advantage, and Mayweather is officially an old man, so it has enough of a question mark over it to generate interest.

If Floyd hasn't fallen off a cliff from age, he will be able to end this whenever he wants despite the disparity in size. He has sparred with much bigger opponents throughout his career, it won't be new to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back