Event Wowee Koala Gala !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

cats2rise, you debuted in Season 6, right? Do you remember the Koalas being the talk of Sweet?

What are your memories? If none, please feel free to invent.

Please.
Unfortunately the only memory I have is the demise of the club.

However I distinctly remember the agreement of the people that the club would return in early to mid S30's before establishing itself as the dominant team.

There was a feeling that the return of the club would see the league swept off its feet in a joyous rapture - only when the time was right.

I remember Tarkyn_24 was heavily linked with the the future FF position.

The Koalas seem to have the momentum of a runaway freight train.
Headless! Support for the Koalas seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are the Koalas so popular?

Ooh, a tough question - but a fair one.

Marlowe, cats2rise, there's no single answer.

Some Sweet FA pundits respond to our integrity; others are more impressed with our incorruptibility; still others by our determination to win as many premierships as possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Headless of the Mount Buller Demons of the SFA is now Headless of the Koalas of the SFA? That is most peculiar, yes most peculiar
Headless and I were always planning on playing together in S32. The question was whether it would be at the Roys, Demons or another club.

Now the league knows the answer.

Koala badges hey?

There's a stretch of road near me where koalas cross regularly. There's signs by the side of the road and everything, the koala's eyes and nose are yellow like they have jaundice which is weird. Anyhoo, I haven't hit one yet so keen to know whether I get a koala badge if I hit a koala or if I don't hit a koala?

Thanks in advance.

Koala badges hey?

There's a stretch of road near me where koalas cross regularly. There's signs by the side of the road and everything, the koala's eyes and nose are yellow like they have jaundice which is weird. Anyhoo, I haven't hit one yet so keen to know whether I get a koala badge if I hit a koala or if I don't hit a koala?

Thanks in advance.
Yellow eyes and nose? Clearly the uncommon Tongan Koala.

Koalas_Shield.png

Original Team Song :
We are the Koalas
the greatest team of all,
We are Koalas,
We will scratch you with our claws,
We play the game, as it should be played
at home or far away
we climb the trees high, from dawn to dark
down at Outback Arena.

Original Recruitment Thread :

Squad Announcement Thread :

Season 06 Team Thread :
(can a moderator please add a "Team Thread" prefix to the above thread?)

Koala rules
1, You need to post in threads we need your support. If you do not then you will be dropped and most likely delisted at the end of the year.
2, There should be no fights with other players on the koala team (unless in a joking manner)
3, If you get suspended you will be ineligible to win the Koala award.
AND THE LAST RULE HAVE FUN.

:blush:

Koala rules
1, You need to post in threads we need your support. If you do not then you will be dropped and most likely delisted at the end of the year.
2, There should be no fights with other players on the koala team (unless in a joking manner)
3, If you get suspended you will be ineligible to win the Koala award.
AND THE LAST RULE HAVE FUN.

:blush:

NO FIGHTS 🤗

Remove this Banner Ad

Back