The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa moving for JWP and Buendia and arsenal moving for Neves. Top half is going to be a fight next season
Spreading lies in 2 threads. So what if other clubs move for players. Absolutely no suggestion whatsoever we are after any of those 3.

Spreading lies in 2 threads. So what if other clubs move for players. Absolutely no suggestion whatsoever we are after any of those 3.
We are right now after nobody but a manager and we will move for players after moving a manager after the euros. Surely you can't see that as a good thing?

Also never suggested we are in for them. Just that other mid table clubs are in the process of improving squads. We are in the process of hiring Bobby Martinez post euros lol

Apparently Poch was significantly involved in recruiting Gini at PSG and they have no intention of letting him go.
Yeah dont think he will be heading back so soon. Maybe see out his next couple of years there and deal with their director then return.

I love Poch but its too soon to return and expect a different outcome.

Yeah dont think he will be heading back so soon. Maybe see out his next couple of years there and deal with their director then return.

I love Poch but its too soon to return and expect a different outcome.

Didn't Levy have to pay him out because he didn't take a job within 1 year of being sacked? Would be absolutely nuts to then bring him back with a management team that he doesn't get along with and would likely require a payout to PSG on top!!!

Didn't Levy have to pay him out because he didn't take a job within 1 year of being sacked? Would be absolutely nuts to then bring him back with a management team that he doesn't get along with and would likely require a payout to PSG on top!!!
Yeah would only work if Poch had resigned. Levy wouldn't be too keen on paying for a manager's release unless he was a top choice. Now that we are onto our 5th or 6th choice I think it'll be an out of work manager that comes in post Euros. Mancini, Southgate or Martinez. Or Fat Sam.

Yeah would only work if Poch had resigned. Levy wouldn't be too keen on paying for a manager's release unless he was a top choice. Now that we are onto our 5th or 6th choice I think it'll be an out of work manager that comes in post Euros. Mancini, Southgate or Martinez. Or Fat Sam.

Other than Potter & Conte have any other managers been linked? Surprised that Gerrard hasn't been considered. Unlikely to take the Everton job.

seen us going back to Ten Hag
Desperate situation now

Nagelsmann, Ten Hag, Poch, Conte, now Ten Hag again

Starting to think it's Martinez and this circus is a way of holding bay until post-Euros.

seen us going back to Ten Hag
Desperate situation now

Nagelsmann, Ten Hag, Poch, Conte, now Ten Hag again

Starting to think it's Martinez and this circus is a way of holding bay until post-Euros.
Ten Hag must think why would I go there after they had reservations about me and were opportunistically waiting for something better before crawling back to me

Ten Hag must think why would I go there after they had reservations about me and were opportunistically waiting for something better before crawling back to me

Levy should really run an apprentice style reality TV show in the pursuit of hiring Spurs' new manager. Would make a fortune out of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is like the 2018 summer transfer window where it became "have we signed anyone yet" but with "have we got a manager yet"

If 2018 taught us anything we are likely to start the season with Ryan Mason.

I'm loving that you think I'm melting.

I've given up on Spurs long ago. I just lol at what had the potential to be a good football club. #spursy
There are fans on this board who have seen their clubs relegated more than once, sometimes more than one division… and you’ve given up on a club that’s not missed European football for over a decade and made 9 major cup semi finals or finals since 2008.

Do you not see how pathetic you sound?

There are fans on this board who have seen their clubs relegated more than once, sometimes more than one division… and you’ve given up on a club that’s not missed European football for over a decade and made 9 major cup semi finals or finals since 2008.

Good luck to them.

We have the highest paid chairmen, highest paid board, most expensive tickets or 2nd most in the world, so yeah I expect a bit more out of the club than a Hull or Leeds supporter should their club

How long will Eddie Howe hold out for a job on the south coast ?
there are only like 3 jobs he could have . Brighton , Southampton and Portsmouth .

I think he is hoping Potter lands a big job so he can slide into Brighton .

but what have Spurs won?

Early merry-go-round call:

Palace - Nuno
Everton - Potter
Brighton - Howe
Spurs - ten Hag
England after Southgate is sacked for not getting past the 1/4 finals with a squad of right backs - Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back