Event Wowee Koala Gala !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

At one point rota decreed something like "these will be your positions and you won't move, but you might sometimes be moved, but you'll stay in the same positions, but sometimes you might be moved"

Actually there was a neat concept he tried where he gave every player 5 credits and each week they didn't post he'd subtract one, and if these credits expired to zero ... welll ... you'd think they'd be dropped. But he said they'd be delisted! He gave the LG 3 points to start instead of 5, and himself only 2 points citing his obligation to post a team each week would suggest there's no point going lightly on himself.

Delisting is a bit harsh but otherwise, the credits has a basis in good sense.

Can we rename the team to The Drop Bears?
View attachment 1149132
We do not speak of our melt-driven cousins.
V769Pd.gif

Koala badges hey?

There's a stretch of road near me where koalas cross regularly. There's signs by the side of the road and everything, the koala's eyes and nose are yellow like they have jaundice which is weird. Anyhoo, I haven't hit one yet so keen to know whether I get a koala badge if I hit a koala or if I don't hit a koala?

Thanks in advance.
Seriously though, I need some direction on this as I'm about to take the 4WD out. Do I swerve into them or away from them?

Seriously though, I need some direction on this as I'm about to take the 4WD out. Do I swerve into them or away from them?

I always thought you'd get kicked out of the team if you hit one of our mascots.

Koala rules
1, You need to post in threads we need your support. If you do not then you will be dropped and most likely delisted at the end of the year.
2, There should be no fights with other players on the koala team (unless in a joking manner)
3, If you get suspended you will be ineligible to win the Koala award.
AND THE LAST RULE HAVE FUN.

:blush:

I've decided to get these rules as a tattoo.

"these will be your positions and you won't move, but you might sometimes be moved, but you'll stay in the same positions, but sometimes you might be moved"

Headless is always saying this.

Headless! Support for the Koalas seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are the Koalas so popular?

They are soft, furry and make great UKK Boots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At one point rota decreed something like "these will be your positions and you won't move, but you might sometimes be moved, but you'll stay in the same positions, but sometimes you might be moved"

Actually there was a neat concept he tried where he gave every player 5 credits and each week they didn't post he'd subtract one, and if these credits expired to zero ... welll ... you'd think they'd be dropped. But he said they'd be delisted! He gave the LG 3 points to start instead of 5, and himself only 2 points citing his obligation to post a team each week would suggest there's no point going lightly on himself.

Delisting is a bit harsh but otherwise, the credits has a basis in good sense.
Mozzie19 I suggest implementing these rules at the Wonders next season.

Seems like you have the LAST RULE nailed... HAVING FUN!

I had to leave the tattoo parlour early. I only got a portion of the tattoo.

:(

tattoo.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back