Game Day Round 12 Fantasy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno if anyone is interested, but after this week and next week's 4 trades were gonna get, heading into round 15 my team will be:
Round 15

Defender

Laird
Doch
Stewart
Short
Markov
Harmes

Midfield:

Bont
MacRae
Merrett
Taranto
Duncan
Whitfield
Brayshaw
Houston

Foward

Josh Kelly
Aaron hall
Lachie hunter
Tom Phillips
Isaac Heeney
Nick hind

Ruck
Reeves gawn

After Rd 14 I go Bianco down, Phillips to grundy

1715 no thanks to Bailey Friggin Smith getting 44.

Also Darcy going down kisses all of his non owners as he was on target for 120 and showing to be the correct trade for Gawndy owners. A frustrating 2nd half in tonights game.

He didn't get the ton but Treacy more than doubled RCD who dropped off instead of him. Still had to carry Rowe's 38.

1715 no thanks to Bailey Friggin Smith getting 44.

Also Darcy going down kisses all of his non owners as he was on target for 120 and showing to be the correct trade for Gawndy owners. A frustrating 2nd half in tonights game.
The one and only reason I ended up not getting Darcy was because he always gets injured. I had him in my team until Thursday. Good thing I didn't switch to Fyfe.

It's also why I am suspect about Kelly.

1717 here, moved up a few hundred spots to 2.9k odd. Have Darcy and Fyfe so missed out on a few points there but fielded Treacy over Rowe so gained a few that way.

I knew that Darcy and Fyfe were risks just a bummer that they went down in the same game, could have been worse I guess if they went down earlier.

Bit of a blessing in disguise though as I'm heavily stacked with rnd 14 players so I'll be switching them to Hunter and Whitfield.
'
The SC site has been updated with the correct players on their byes and extra trades. Wonder what's going on in the Fantasy bunker?

1717 here, moved up a few hundred spots to 2.9k odd. Have Darcy and Fyfe so missed out on a few points there but fielded Treacy over Rowe so gained a few that way.

I knew that Darcy and Fyfe were risks just a bummer that they went down in the same game, could have been worse I guess if they went down earlier.

Bit of a blessing in disguise though as I'm heavily stacked with rnd 14 players so I'll be switching them to Hunter and Whitfield.
'
The SC site has been updated with the correct players on their byes and extra trades. Wonder what's going on in the Fantasy bunker?

From the Traders article:

There will be an adjustment to the number of trades that can be used in future rounds as round 14 will now have eight teams with a bye. More details on this in coming days.

Paul Seedsman went alright on the weekend, according to the Traders article on the AFL website....

View attachment 1148987

121 and 120 points for the weekend !! Nice work Paul !!
Or did he play so bad that they gave him points for his Collingwood role too?

1739. New recuits sidey and crouch off to a nice start. Heeney, blah. Anyways decent score. Hradest call was to keep Gawnys VC over Jack or Zerrett. Didnt lose much in the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back