Player Watch Shai Bolton - The Next Best Player In The Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Angak

All Australian
Mar 18, 2021
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
At 22 yrs of age, Shai has everything to take the mantle as the best player in the game in the next 2-3 yrs.

He has a combination of pace, power, agility, inside/outside game and that knack of not getting tackled when he looks gone i.e. Ablett/Judd. He has an ability to burst out of stoppage, rarely goes to ground and has the best side step in the game.

As good as Petracca and The Bont are I think he will go past them in the next few years. Obviously, with Dusty nearing 30 I am expecting his performance to decline over the next 2-3years.

At 22 yrs of age, Shai has everything to take the mantle as the best player in the game in the next 2-3 yrs.

He has a combination of pace, power, agility, inside/outside game and that knack of not getting tackled when he looks gone i.e. Ablett/Judd. He has an ability to burst out of stoppage, rarely goes to ground and has the best side step in the game.

As good as Petracca and The Bont are I think he will go past them in the next few years. Obviously, with Dusty nearing 30 I am expecting his performance to decline over the next 2-3years.
Who's alt is this?

giphy.gif

In b4 this is moved to the bay where it belongs.

He also has seen success at the highest level in sports like wheelchair tennis and badminton, and is well known for successfully completing and eating a 1kg chicken parmigiana and chips meal shortly munting thereafter.

Man can do it all

Man can do it all

so sexy too..

Shai Bolton (born 8 December 1998) is a professional Australian rules footballerplaying for the Richmond Football Club in the Australian Football League (AFL). He is the sexiest man alive. He was drafted by Richmond in the second round of the 2016 draft and made his debut in round 9 of the 2017 season, as the club's youngest debutant in nine years. In 2018 he won the VFL's Mark and Goal of the Year awards while playing reserves grade football. Bolton was a premiership player with Richmond in each of the 2019 and 2020 seasons, the first of which he also received a Rising Star nomination in. He also has seen success at the highest level in sports like wheelchair tennis and badminton, and is well known for successfully completing and eating a 1kg chicken parmigiana and chips meal shortly munting thereafter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see you watched AFL 360 tonight, well done.

Seems like a light switch has been flicked on and people suddenly see Bolton. Twelve months ago he wasn’t good enough for 22u22.

A cynic might suggest the media is out to cause trouble yet again by appealing to Bolton’s ego. If I could cause everyone in footy media to be unemployed by snapping my fingers, then halve the number of jobs available, I’d do it.

Seems like a light switch has been flicked on and people suddenly see Bolton. Twelve months ago he wasn’t good enough for 22u22.

Agree. Still think too many so called footy experts and fans look at how many possessions a player gets as compared to the damage one does with each possession. Bolton impact per possession is off the charts.

Agree. Still think too many so called footy experts and fans look at how many possessions a player gets as compared to the damage one does with each possession. Bolton impact per possession is off the charts.

I agree with your opening post . But as usual Essendon Nuffies put up dumb comments about 6 game players being better . When challenged they’ll blame the umpires ...it’s always the e umpires ... they’ll call for an explanation as the mental giant Robbo puts it ... FFS.

Shai easily the best . Proof is in the pudding . No contest . Any other view is just wrong . And stupid .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It’s nearly at the stage where I’m as comfortable with the ball in Bolton’s hands as I am with Dusty. He’s a very good user. But Dusty turns 30 this month and nothing the media writes fazes him. Bolton’s 22 and still a little capricious, vulnerable to silly talk about his worth.

I just can't see it happening

Look at his impact per possession and you'll see it happening...

A cynic might suggest the media is out to cause trouble yet again by appealing to Bolton’s ego. If I could cause everyone in footy media to be unemployed by snapping my fingers, then halve the number of jobs available, I’d do it.

He has the cocky, I'm better than you vibe about him. But all the great players do.

It's been a pretty quick rise. Apart form a few big games mid season he was just a cog in the Richmond machine in 2019. Then last year he was dropped early on before breaking out as a midfield/forward. Certainly should've made 22u22 but he kind of burst out from nowhere.

The media pumping up a young player who's out of contract is hardly a new thing. I don't think they're going to change anything about him. It's also not like clubs wouldn't have noticed his form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back