Search function - is there a way to find threads started by a certain poster?

Remove this Banner Ad

frggr

Fan Favourite (they/them)
May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong
Question in title. The search function isn't all that intuitive - is there a way to achieve my goal?

Cheers,

frggr

Question in title. The search function isn't all that intuitive - is there a way to achieve my goal?

Cheers,

frggr

You're looking at this? With the field for the member name?

1623129934134.png

Alternatively, go to their profile.

1623129986682.png

Yeah, but either of those brings up everything posted by the user, not just threads

Not to worry, I found the thread I needed :)

Thanks Chieferooni <3

You can search only threads with advanced search:

Nope, that returns comments etc too
If you select to search only titles it will return only threads created by that user, rather than threads they have commented in.

Ah, I see. If you put a keyword in, it *does* just return threads/thread titles featuring that keyword. However, you can't leave the search field blank and put in a username in the Search Threads the Thread Titles only, and just receive a list of all threads created by a user. It just returns everything instead

You need to know at least one search for it.

Ah, I see. If you put a keyword in, it *does* just return threads/thread titles featuring that keyword. However, you can't leave the search field blank and put in a username in the Search Threads the Thread Titles only, and just receive a list of all threads created by a user. It just returns everything instead

You need to know at least one search for it.

Yeah, even when I was trying I was a bit surprised by that. Is it possible to search this way without a keyword Chief ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back