Unofficial Preview Round 13 - Melbourne vs The Filth (f the Tigs)

You looking to buy?
Park your Range Rover at the back.
I don't leave the inner suburbs unless I'm heading to the beach house or the chalet. Wait, that's not true, I do also enjoy the French Riviera.

We are quite similar, I enjoy France, you enjoy French onion dip.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Sure, if you want it to be.
I do. Tired of bird crap. Tired of birds actually. WTF are birds even for? Earthworms I understand. Miss Hunter made me do a project on them once. I got really good marks. I did the heading as lettering like a big team of earthworms forming the letters of “earthworms”. I gave it a 3D feel with clever shading

I don't leave the inner suburbs unless I'm heading to the beach house or the chalet. Wait, that's not true, I do also enjoy the French Riviera.

We are quite similar, I enjoy France, you enjoy French onion dip.
I hate French onion soup. So soft!

What’s wrong with tomato? Gee whizz

I do. Tired of bird crap. Tired of birds actually. WTF are birds even for? Earthworms I understand. Miss Hunter made me do a project on them once. I got really good marks. I did the heading as lettering like a big team of earthworms forming the letters of “earthworms”. I gave it a 3D feel with clever shading
What else did Miss Hunter make you do?
Naughty boy.

Private schools hey

This may be the worst banter thread I have ever posted in and I started them off in 2011.

The story is normally the old adage: 'Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you on experience.'

This thread is more: 'Never argue with an idiot pies fan, they bring you down to their level and remind you how superior you are to them.'

This may be the worst banter thread I have ever posted in and I started them off in 2011.

The story is normally the old adage: 'Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you on experience.'

This thread is more: 'Never argue with an idiot pies fan, they bring you down to their level and remind you how superior you are to them.'
Awww.
I’ll leave you precious darlings alone.
Good luck with being superior.

The Bandwagon threads were the zenith of the banter era. Of course now we are good there is no time for such trivial musings.
I have an idea for a Return of the Banter but it needs a GF appearance

This generation doesn't do rivalries very well.

Gone are the days where people were opening their tinnies with a can opener to piss into and throw into the oppo cheer squad.

Makes me so :mad:
I'm too young to have experienced any of that sort of thing, but when I hear those stories the allegations of lead-lined water pipes melting the brains of boomers start to make a lot of sense.

Back