Opinion Commentary & Media V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ce24747f3ebb0cc3c4b35974504b6923.gif

Collingwood caller on sen
Claiming figjam kept Carey goalless 2 or 3 times and Carey claimed figjam was his toughest opponent
View attachment 1150465
Jacovich, Silvagni, Bluey McGrath, some bulldog hack, etc, etc.... have all had the wood over Carey apparently. It's a wonder he made all-australian so many times.

Jacovich, Silvagni, Bluey McGrath, some bulldog hack, etc, etc.... have all had the wood over Carey apparently. It's a wonder he made all-australian so many times.

I'm beginning to wonder if he actually kicked over 700 goals. Maybe we've been duped by the club.
> Petition
> 1500 signatures
> E.G.M.
> Board spill

( and while we're at it " SACK NOBES " He'll have had a hand in it somewhere )

Surely the Herald Sun would look at Robbo's performance at Buckley's presser this morning and think that they can't have that from their head football writer at such an important football story.

He sounded clearly drunk, couldn't handle the technology to do a Zoom meeting and, for whatever reason, the paper's main footy writer failed to get a question in during the big footy story of the year.

If there are any standards within football journalism (and there isn't a lot of evidence that there is) then surely Robbo gets hauled over the coals for what happened this morning.

Last edited:
Surely the Herald Sun would look at Robbo's performance at Buckley's presser this morning and think that they can't have that from their head football writer at such an important football story.

He sounded clearly drunk, couldn't handle the technology to do a Zoom meeting and, for whatever reason, the paper's main footy writer failed to get a question in during the big footy story of the year.

If there is any standards within football journalism (and there isn't a lot of evidence that there is) then surely Robbo gets hauled over the coals for what happened this morning.

I honestly believe there is an acceptance of the current standard (gutter level would be kind) by almost all media organisations.

Sadly it's not just AFL or sport in general, it's almost as if the Facebook nuffies have managed to infiltrate the main media outlets

I come in peace.

I hope this happens.

I hope you refuse to even breathe on negotiation with them and walk young Harry straight into the PSD for free.

This would be worth the it just for the carlton melts.

All the best for the rest of the year.
wouldn't it! your a good man for one of "them" hahah

Not sure why they are playing him off half back. At the end of his stint with GWS he showed he can play in the middle. I'd have Williams, Walsh, Cripps starting in the middle.
that was supposedly the reason for the move....more time in the mid....now it sounds like, any time any where more dollars in the bank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

REFLECTING ON YOUR CLUB’S MOST SIGNIFICANT OFF-SEASON MOVES
North Melbourne club banner

Snaring Jaidyn Stephenson for peanuts

This trade seemed heavily weighted in North Melbourne’s favour at the time and nothing we’ve seen so far in 2021 would change that.

Stephenson has averaged 19 disposals per game for the Roos and kicked 10 goals playing primarily through the midfield.

While the Roos have struggled, the addition of the former top 10 draft pick has dropped a great asset into their laps.

And it only really cost them pick 26.

Stephenson is currently on the sidelines with a hairline fracture in his left wrist and is expected back in the next few weeks.

Injury aside, the 22-year-old has already shown enough to get Kangaroos fans up and about.

North Melbourne pouncing and taking advantage of the situation looms as a big win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back