Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Don't recall that.

One random one in a similar vein which I suspect will never be found - there used to be a creeper thread back in less enlightened times which posted pictures of good looking girls from facebook (I think it was in the time between myspace and insta).

It inevitably (and rightly) got shutdown, but I swear in the interim a picture was posted of a young lass who it turns out had the last name Plowman, with a particular poster getting very angry with it despite not having an issue with other photos. I think the implication was that it was his sister. The reason I think I remember that the last name was Plowman is a lot of bad puns were being made.

I would love to know whether there's a chance that it was Lachie.

Haha that's great. The Touk Miller one was one the drafts board. Going back a long time now as it would have been the year or two before he was due to be drafted so like 2013 or 2014

“You see, I think drugs have done some good things for us. I really do. And if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor. Go home tonight. Take all your albums, all your tapes and all your CDs and burn them. 'Cause you know what, the musicians that made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years were rrrrrrrrrrreeeeallll f***ing high on drugs. The Beatles were so f***ing high they let Ringo sing a few tunes.”

Another good Bill Hicks one is when he compares Keef & drugs & still being alive with aliver versus Jim Fixx & popularising recreational running and fitness & dying of a heart attack.

Gets funnier with every passing year that it holds true. If Keef ekes out another couple of years, the bit will see its 40th anniversary.

One of the reasons why AFLX failed, was that it was still too similar to regular AFL. I'd like to see an AFLX where it is mandatory for all players to rack a couple before the game and again at half time.

Don't recall that.

One random one in a similar vein which I suspect will never be found - there used to be a creeper thread back in less enlightened times which posted pictures of good looking girls from facebook (I think it was in the time between myspace and insta).

It inevitably (and rightly) got shutdown, but I swear in the interim a picture was posted of a young lass who it turns out had the last name Plowman, with a particular poster getting very angry with it despite not having an issue with other photos. I think the implication was that it was his sister. The reason I think I remember that the last name was Plowman is a lot of bad puns were being made.

That user was Pacemaker and it was his sister. Lawyers were threatened.

Don't recall that.

What a great time this was.
Never forget...

Don't recall that.

Well Google did me no favors there. :huh:👎

Very bad to steal Jo Boo's rum. Is very bad

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another good Bill Hicks one is when he compares Keef & drugs & still being alive with aliver versus Jim Fixx & popularising recreational running and fitness & dying of a heart attack.

Gets funnier with every passing year that it holds true. If Keef ekes out another couple of years, the bit will see its 40th anniversary.
Sure if like Hicks you're an ignorant cynic.
Fixx smoked two packs a day when he started running and had a hereditary heart condition (his father died of a heart attack at 43).
For every Keef, there's plenty who carked it early from druggie lifestyles.

Yet the Yank facebook post states he stepped down for family reasons but will be available for games should his body allow it.

The Yank Tigers haven’t had the best run at selecting coach’s lately. Probably didn’t want more egg on faces.

Sounds better if Family reasons is mentioned.

Strong rumour going around that next year Carlton will be a finals threat- a bit skeptical as have heard this every year for past decade or so

Their board hangs son much s**t on the bombers lack of success. They been a threat since the mid 90s. Since 2000 they've won less finals than Essendon.

Have a look in your own backyard. Your club captain is about to walk out the door.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back