2) two home finals - tick
3) winning form - tick
4) an opponent who should have us absolutely on edge - tick
5) Gray in red hot form - tick
6) Rockliff and Wines in ripping form - tick
7) Dixon healthy - tick
8) No new injuries - tick
9) Rozee sharp as ever - not quite there yet, but could still happen

His 50th game for the club tonight too if I'm not mistaken. Has really become a huge part of this club.

I remember about 6 months before he landed at Port telling my old man that I would love a player like Rocky at the Power. Never in a million years would I have thought we'd get Tommy himself and he'd help lead the charge to a minor premiership and who knows what else in the next few weeks.

Oink oink.

Have been very critical of Rockcliff in the past but he’s well and truly contributing to the team and is a perfect fit for tough finals footy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Updated: (After Collingwood and Geelong wins)

With both: Played 41, Won 27, Lost 14. 65.8% win rate.
With only Rockliff: Played 10, Won 6, Lost 4. 60% win rate.
With neither: Played 2, Won 1, Lost 1. 50% win rate.
With only Wines: Played 9, Won 4, Lost 5. 44.4% win rate.

OneGreatClub posted this in another thread but also belongs here to discuss the clarity with which Tom describes football.

Definite coaching or media career beckons. He has been working on the bench at Port games.

I was sitting next to the bench at the Pies game and Rock was on the bench giving feedback when a player came off. Surprised when i saw him didnt even think he made the trip over.

Even more impressive he (limped) participated in the half time bag drills on pretty much one leg
I hope we keep him on next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back