2021 NHL Season

May 4, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Montréal vs Winnipeg was the biggest playoff thumping since they started recording playoff thumpings:

89acb1e8ddabf9ac911cfc936387917e.jpg

0d33a90d35f8e13bac65ca6d5e5fed92.jpg

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania Devils
It'll be a Caning... like a Bolt from the Blue. The applause will be thunderous.

Didn't realise that, thanks for picking it up.

Anyway just wrapped up our series with the Canes, Nedelkovic was brilliant between the pipes for them. Like the Panthers, Carolina will be back in the play-offs next year, don't think they'll be going away any time soon. After all they were No.1 in the Central Div. for a reason. Rod Brind'Amour is a fantastic coach.

Now to see who we come up against next. Either way, it'll be a rematch of last years play-offs. And the first time the Bolts face a team in the Eastern Div. all season long.

NYIStKSean

Draftee
Aug 30, 2016
Burnaby, B.C. Canada
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NY Islanders, B.C. Lions, Seahawks
Just glorious seeing that mob eliminated. Go the Isles!

Surreal to see the Isles fanbase adopt calling our team the NY Saints after Cassidy's comments following Game 5 when St. Kilda is my other obsession. Worlds are colliding!

Fun fact: the Isles and St. Kilda have had a Jason Blake and a Tom Hickey on their roster in the past 20 years at the same time!

May 8, 2003
Hamish Paradise
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Islanders, Nuggets
Surreal to see the Isles fanbase adopt calling our team the NY Saints after Cassidy's comments following Game 5 when St. Kilda is my other obsession. Worlds are colliding!

Fun fact: the Isles and St. Kilda have had a Jason Blake and a Tom Hickey on their roster in the past 20 years at the same time!
Let's go Islanders!!!! What a series win!!!

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania Devils

Well, it's both our teams facing off in the next(3rd) round, just like last year. May the better team win.

Isles vs Bolts II: Electric Boogaloo.

Jun 4, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
and none of this is hindsight, people were scratching their heads at the time.

Senyshyn, tipped to go in the 2nd round, so far, has 14 NHL games under his belt.

I recall the Stars board on HF went ballistic when Dallas passed on him at 12. At least Dallas got a good player at pick 12, Gurianov played a big role in Dallas' playoff run last year. But nowhere near Barzal level.

Back