Preview 2021 AFL National Draft | NM - #1, #20, #42, #47,#72, #77, #95

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit weird we are arguing over players neither club actually has......we could stumble into 17th, for example.
Daicos hasn’t nominated Pies yet has he? Carton could completely bottom out from here, and Daicos is a blues supporter no?
All sorts of dodgy sh*t could go down if they are involved.

TBF for some reason Collingwood supporters felt the need to come in here to argue that Diacos is the number 1 pick. No idea why they felt the need to do that but here we are.

We have nothing else to argue about :)

There’s no argument though. Everyone except a kid who has an extreme bias for Collingwood is the only draft analysis that doesn’t have Horne as the clear number 1 pick. There’s been some reports in the Melbourne media with the claim but that’s par for the course considering it’s a Collingwood f/s

Hornet is Generational talent who could push our member numbers into the stratosphere.

Pick up the Hornet and a power Full Forward in the draft, entice JK via FA and we’re heating up baby..

Make it happen Euge.

Yeah, what's with the pointless arguments? Who the hell knows where Diacos and Horne could be in 10 years time? Could be like Scully and Trengrove.

Hawks could get their tank on and we could win a few to end up with pick 5 and take Josh Sinn...

Atleast wait another 5 or 6 weeks.

Josh Sinn = The Original

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The latest road to the draft podcast has an interview with Horne

He sounds very driven as you’d expect. Has a 1.5 year old baby brother that he babysits on Monday’s. Also talked about a speed bump he hit earlier this year, I guess he’s talking about form.

I think with Horne, we can see further growth and improvements with time and fitness. I wonder with Daicos if he will develop a lot more beyond what he has shown.

They will be both outstanding players over their careers. I just feel Horne will fit in with the team we are building.

Scott’s a chance to go undrafted would be a rookie prospect at best atm

Jackson archer atm also could even end up a rookie or a late national draft pick

How many times have you watched them?

Scott’s a chance to go undrafted would be a rookie prospect at best atm

Jackson archer atm also could even end up a rookie or a late national draft pick

If you don’t mind can you elaborate why?

Do we need to have the same song and dance everyday? If you don't think someone is qualified to have a strong opinion on something just ignore it. Painful reading the same sh*t day in day out from you.
Teffys my number 1 fan meanwhile I just ignore the tripe he says

he’s not worth it

Do we need to have the same song and dance everyday? If you don't think someone is qualified to have a strong opinion on something just ignore it. Painful reading the same sh*t day in day out from you.

Continual definitive comments should come with some real life analysis, or they should be structured as opinion.

It does the forum no service when it's just parroting throwaway comments from the D&T board. I can just go their to read all THE_GUN type ignorant s**t if I am that way inclined.

Teffys my number 1 fan meanwhile I just ignore the tripe he says

he’s not worth it

So none?

If you don’t mind can you elaborate why?
Not high production players

Scott’s a mid but he has no defining qualities and doesn’t get much of it. Similar to his brother but at least bailey was an accumulator at junior level

jackson is more a small lockdown defender and in general those don’t go til late in the draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back