Official Match Thread S31 Second Semi Final: Gold City Royals vs Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

They should be made to pay the wages of anyone who loses their job as a result of any lock down incurred until they get another job, failing to do so results in jail time. Anyone who dies as a result of their stupidity and they are jailed for manslaughter.
Jail time is appropiate in this case. A statement needs to be made.

They should be made to pay the wages of anyone who loses their job as a result of any lock down incurred until they get another job, failing to do so results in jail time. Anyone who dies as a result of their stupidity and they are jailed for manslaughter.
Very harsh mate.

Filthy I'm a firm believer you get out what you put in.

Doesn't work that way in a coin flip unfortunately. And if it did, there are always people that will post more than you.

fu** I'm self employed those campaigners musn't work at all!

Ha ha, mate if you're self employed then you don't have to worry about your boss walking past.

Harsh? They broke the law to risk the lives and livelihoods of an entire two states, for their own selfish reasons.
I meant making them become Wonders members, but they were moving there for work they just forgot to tell the QLD government that they were coming.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a better handball than Diesel's
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back