Preview Round 13: North Melbourne vs GWS @ Blundstone Arena | Sunday, 13 June @ 15:20

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do you think will take Flynn in that scenario?

I haven't factored if he will play or what his role will be.

If the Giants go with Himmelberg/Finlayson/Flynn in the forward half at Bellerive, then I reckon they will be choking themselves.

I’d be surprised if they didn’t go in with Mummy + Flynn .... it’s worked well

Fair enough. North have been playing 2 rucks. Whether that persists with Tarrant's return remains to be seen.

With Taz back, Walker forward is a no brainer.

Josh did do a pretty good job in round 7.

McDonald: 5 marks (0 inside 50/0 contested), 0 goals, 0 goal assists, 1 inside 50, 3 score involvements.
Walker: 8 marks (2 contested), 7 intercepts, 11 x 1%ers.

Statistically, it was McDonald's weakest game of the season. He also took Gawn & Jackson at times and that lot combined added 1.1.

Josh did do a pretty good job in round 7.

McDonald: 5 marks (0 inside 50/0 contested), 0 goals, 0 goal assists, 1 inside 50, 3 score involvements.
Walker: 8 marks (2 contested), 7 intercepts, 11 x 1%ers.

Statistically, it was McDonald's weakest game of the season. He also took Gawn & Jackson at times and that lot combined added 1.1.

I’m not knocking his defence. I think with Taz back, it’s better structurally for him to play forward.

Surely we need Tarrant and McKay in the backline? I think having Walker in the forward line to provide a foil for Larkey is a better option.

I dunno what they will do mate. Been that way all season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garner to Whitfield ? i want him to have close company most of the time.

The only way TG goes with him is if he knocks him out cold.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back