Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

People who become enmeshed in this wokester crap actively ruin their brains.

An AMERICAN wanting to remove symbols of the monarchy? What next?

1623297552794.png

I'm looking forward to their satire on Andrews...............because they're apolitical "artists", aren't they?

The Chaser did a bunch of stuff on Dan Andrews...

Nice try at an invented narrative though.

There is one behind you right now!!

I get spooked so easily I hate anything paranormal I will literally expire on the spot if I see one or have sleep paralysis

This is a pic of me right now:

IMG_6017.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

LOL.

Al Qaeda and Western media had been running Jolani Is Actually a Good Guy stories this year.

Here's Putin's version of crisis comms.

Sooooo, being wonderfully ignorant about all sorts of very important stuff, the poor bloke just had his car bombed. Just wondering, if he claims it was hit by a bomb, and how that would affect his excess, or, if it's a war of different religious ideologies, does his car then become ruined by an act of god. Even if it's not the god he would normally subscribe to. So could/would he even claim it was an act of god, if he didn't believe in that god. Perhaps he only has 3rd party anyway :cool:

LOL.

Al Qaeda and Western media had been running Jolani Is Actually a Good Guy stories this year.

Here's Putin's version of crisis comms.

The Russians really want those warm-water ports from Assad.

Sooooo, being wonderfully ignorant about all sorts of very important stuff, the poor bloke just had his car bombed. Just wondering, if he claims it was hit by a bomb, and how that would affect his excess, or, if it's a war of different religious ideologies, does his car then become ruined by an act of god. Even if it's not the god he would normally subscribe to. So could/would he even claim it was an act of god, if he didn't believe in that god. Perhaps he only has 3rd party anyway :cool:

They're Al Qaeda, I'm pretty sure they consider insurance a form of gambling

nope. there was only 4 people in the class* (we were the first class)
*it was a private Christian School
Happy graduativersary. Out of interest, how many teachers did you have? Or were there many more students in lower levels?
I've heard of primary schools getting away with such small class sizes but not high schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back