Game Day Geelong v Port Adelaide Rd 13 - Hey its now.. Thur June 10 2021 740 pm at AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turns out we can play a game

Its post bye so who knows how that will go.

First time since 2006 im gonna miss a game in real time.

Been a good run but everything must end.

Sounds kinda like Narkle at the moment too... Still cant get quite past that one

Anyway.... 8 point game for us.

Crack in hard, take the crowd out of it and get back on the special plane tonight with 4 points

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Champion Data notes that Rohan ranks 'elite' for AFL Player Ratings (10.7 per game), goals (1.9 per game), marks inside-50 (1.7 per game) and contested marks (1.2 per game) as a general forward this season, while he also ranks 'above average' for score involvements (5.6 per game).

Getting nervous and will start to feel sick when I get to the ground. It really is tough supporting your team against 90 percent of the other fans more often than not. However I will be loud and I will be proud and win lose or draw the opposition fans will know exactly who I am there to support.

Incidentally much better than Crows games in my opinion as they seem to understand the game better and don't umpire bash the entire time regardless of how obvious the decision is.

Who wins.........well........true 50/50 I reckon but hopefully the beautiful blue and white

Champion Data notes that Rohan ranks 'elite' for AFL Player Ratings (10.7 per game), goals (1.9 per game), marks inside-50 (1.7 per game) and contested marks (1.2 per game) as a general forward this season, while he also ranks 'above average' for score involvements (5.6 per game).
Is he having a career best season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back