Preview 2021 AFL National Draft | NM - #1, #20, #42, #47,#72, #77, #95

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have watched every junior game from the last 3 years and have come to this conclusion.

Daicos is no1
Daylight 2nd

After no2 you can throw a blanket over about 50 players unfortunately for you guys.

:)

I'll bite.

Which player are you going to trade out to match the points needed for and when will be your next pick after he's been picked up. I'll say about pick 69.

I have watched every junior game from the last 3 years and have come to this conclusion.

Daicos is no1
Daylight 2nd

After no2 you can throw a blanket over about 50 players unfortunately for you guys.

:)

hehe

Seen young Jackson Archer play a few times.hes hard at it as you'd. Expect..smaller defender not overly quick.. will be a tough choice if north take him..he's not banging the door down at the moment...he's preparation to have a shot at AFL.Has been ruined by the covid situation only time will.tell

I saw him play a few weeks ago for Park Orchards U19 side, and would agree. He was very determined and hard at it, foot skills were ok but not spectacular, but he did an ok job on our leading goal kicker (although it was a windy day, so not great ball movement), and had reasonable hands.

He did go into the midfield in the last quarter and started a bit of a comeback - so had some influence - but I didn’t leave the game excited that we had a superstar in waiting joining us next year.

I didn’t see his VFL game, but as he didn’t dominate EFNL Div1 U19 not sure I would expect him to be drafted, at least not in the main draft anyway

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yep both - in nab league

and Jackson archer also in vfl game he played with us broadcasted

feel free to retract your statements

Lets not go too far but always happy to give credit - kudos that your opinion was based on actual viewing in juniors.

I'm aware of Archer in VFL but would hope nobody would assess him solely on that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets not go too far but always happy to give credit - kudos that your opinion was based on actual viewing in juniors.

I'm aware of Archer in VFL but would hope nobody would assess him solely on that.
Yeah I think Archer definetly plays a role we will need so picking him up late is fine

Darby I can’t see getting drafted though at this stage

Nah, I know your type. 😄

Just wondering how much you you reckon he's going to cost you.

Treloar, Stepho and your entire 2021 draft. 😄
We won't go into debt next year, if we have to move someone else on so be it.

What happens when Horne wants to head home after 2 years?

I've seen daicos play a number of times .highly gifted player.superb skills both sides of the body.id be exited if I was a pies supporter...As for for north getting horne.i highly doubt we will finish last.to be able to get him. But I won't complain if we do. He's a gun

We won't go into debt next year, if we have to move someone else on so be it.

What happens when Horne wants to head home after 2 years?

Exactly what they were saying about Powell after we drafted him (2 year extension imminent). We have a good culture with the best player retention in the competition. If only I could say the same for your rabble.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

... Souup whats your thoughts on Sinn?

His athletic testing, particularly his speed over 20m, isn't as impressive as you'd think (it's still sub 3) considering how much that aspect stands out when you watch him play. He looks almost unstoppable when in space and he gets going.

Needs to work on his kicking. I think his position at AFL level will be as a back flanker or wing. Sandringham have played him on ball a bit this year and hopefully, for his sake, he continues to show improvement in that area. Unfortunately he's only been able to play 3 games due to the break and now COVID.

I think he's a legitimate chance to slide out to a late teens, early 20's pick due to his kicking inconsistencies and not looking super comfortably a true onballer. A big reason I think he'll slide is because I believe this draft class is at least 30-35 players deep in terms of real quality.

Tier 1 and 2 would cover around 10-12 players, and after that, in my eyes, you have a good 15-20 players who are all in the same bracket at this stage. Sinn at the moment is in the back end of that 10-12 range, but my prediction is by year's end he's more late teens to early 20's.

Last edited:
Also BFNAAK

Can see the Fyfe comparison with Josh

You see him around #20 Souup ?

I think he's likely to go anywhere from 5-25. If you want me to put a bit more on the line, my guess is more the 8-12 range. It really depends how his second half of the year goes and whether he can take his game to the next level. I think his body of work to this point and athletic testing will be enough to prevent him from dropping further than 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back