Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 13 - Port v Cats Thurs June 10th 7:40pm EST/7:10PM CENTRAL (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

As a neutral, I cannot fathom the inanity of the final quarter umpiring performance. Port Adelaide should demand an explanation from the AFL because that was a blight on the game.
3 of their 4 goals came directly from soft frees in the last

As a neutral, I cannot fathom the inanity of the final quarter umpiring performance. Port Adelaide should demand an explanation from the AFL because that was a blight on the game.

Oh yes that should be entertaining "Hey guys I know our 3 last qtr goals all came from free kicks but how come the other team got some too?".

Nah mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

D

That’s alright pal, still well above your joke of a club. How’s that wooden spoon going mate?

Pretty good pal, noone really cares about spoons. It's all about flags.

You may be well above but we can at least beat top 8 sides (top 4 sides even). A couple in fact. How's your mob gone against the cream?

Geelong are comfortably home with a minute or so to go, but Scott celebrates and bangs the desk when Rohan kicks a junk time goal like they’ve taken the lead in the GF.

It’s ******* embarrassing to see a senior coach act like that. He’s a great coach but that’s so unlikable.

Back