Review Geelong 112 defeat Port 91 and the "curse of the bye"

Remove this Banner Ad

And to think that just 5 minutes into that last quarter a good number of posters had written off tonight's game and were ready to throw away their toys

What we then saw over the remainder of the quarter is why this team currently sits in 3rd and locked themselves into a top 4 spot for now

And how good is it too see another lazy 12 goals from the big 3 up forward - Jezza with 5, Hawkins with 4 and Rohan 3

Time to enjoy that win while we await what beckons next week

One last point - * YOU BYE, WE CAN WIN AFTER FACING YOU

And to think that just 5 minutes into that last quarter a good number of posters had written off tonight's game and were ready to throw away their toys

What we then saw over the remainder of the quarter is why this team currently sits in 3rd and locked themselves into a top 4 spot for now

And how good is it too see another lazy 12 goals from the big 3 up forward - Jezza with 5, Hawkins with 4 and Rohan 3

Time to enjoy that win while we await what beckons next week
Bet you are glad to stayed up now. I have to be up at 5:30am too. Worth it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought we were supposed to lose this one and we couldn't win after a bye? Ah well, so much for that.

My first game on live TV over here, boy it did not disappoint!

Nice way for you to end your day and a great way for me to start mine.

We are Geelong the greatest team of all ....

Last edited:
Bye what bye.

Such a great win the come back twice from the abyss

Our players must have been pissed early in that 4th, we just out worked them and had nothing left in the tank for the last couple of minutes.

How many of their scoring chains feature a free, worried that Danger is now a mortal.

Please leave the role players alone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back