Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 13 - Port v Cats Thurs June 10th 7:40pm EST/7:10PM CENTRAL (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong are comfortably home with a minute or so to go, but Scott celebrates and bangs the desk when Rohan kicks a junk time goal like they’ve taken the lead in the GF.

It’s ******* embarrassing to see a senior coach act like that. He’s a great coach but that’s so unlikable.
He just cares. I like it. I was punching the couch, love that he is a fan as well as the coach.

Geelong are comfortably home with a minute or so to go, but Scott celebrates and bangs the desk when Rohan kicks a junk time goal like they’ve taken the lead in the GF.

It’s ******* embarrassing to see a senior coach act like that. He’s a great coach but that’s so unlikable.
It’s probably just the way different people express themselves. Sometimes when I’m passionate and energised about things I do things that I look back on later as a bit over the top. Seems a pretty minor thing. He’s passionate, speaks well about football and the club. In the end, he’s a competitor. Not saying you are wrong, but others might have a different opinion

As a neutral, I cannot fathom the inanity of the final quarter umpiring performance. Port Adelaide should demand an explanation from the AFL because that was a blight on the game.
Why would Port want an explanation about how two of their three goals came from a series of terrible umpiring calls?

Lmao geriatrics

Final 23's were 28.22 v 25.21. It was a battle of the age factor v the bye factor - teams at +3.00 or greater win 80% of the time, so it was a big statistical hurdle for Port to overcome.

Geelong's huge bodies were prominent in the clinches. Will be hard to beat when they can make it a contested game.

lol what a stupid take, he's passionate and he has been for 10 years. Bevo does the same stuff and I'm sure you love it

lol what a stupid take, he's passionate and he has been for 10 years. Bevo does the same stuff and I'm sure you love it

Bevo does nothing like that. When he won the GF he didn’t celebrate like Scott just did in the last minute when Rohan extended a three goal margin to four.

If you like it fair enough. He’s a great coach and it’s just something I dislike. But other coaches don’t do anything like that in similar circumstances.

Pretty good pal, noone really cares about spoons. It's all about flags.

You may be well above but we can at least beat top 8 sides (top 4 sides even). A couple in fact. How's your mob gone against the cream?
The same as your spud team are against bottom 8. How’s that going for you? Did you lose to Collingwood last week? Can’t remember.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is why it is hard to read game day threads these days. You come looking for discussion about a game and get sooks talking about umpires every second post. What did you think of the dynamics of the game? Individual performances? Courageous acts? Every game day post is about how the umpires influenced the game. It’s not just this game it’s every game. Shut up you idiots. You do it literally every week.

Want to know why Brisbane won a bunch or flags early this century? They were the best team. Want to know why Geelong, Hawthorn and the Tigers have replicated it since? They were the best team? This victim complex -blame the umpires but not look at your own player missing a 20m open kick is tiresome. Not directed at you port supporters you have been sportsmanlike tonight. Good luck for the rest of the year.

Bevo does nothing like that. When he won the GF he didn’t celebrate like Scott just did in the last minute when Rohan extended a three goal margin to four.

If you like it fair enough. He’s a great coach and it’s just something I dislike. But other coaches don’t do anything like that in similar circumstances.
Heaps of them do lol, you can dislike whatever you want and you're welcome to your opinion but getting upset because someone in sport shows passion when they win is such a boomer attitude.

The same as your spud team are against bottom 8. How’s that going for you? Did you lose to Collingwood last week? Can’t remember.

I would much rather learn to beat the best than overrate ourselves because we beat up on the bottom sides. Our natural growth will see us beating those teams when it counts and we will have learned to win against good sides. Kenny forgot to teach that lesson.

Does it occur to you that he only really relaxed at that point and showed a bit of emotion because he'd done a job and the game was over?

No, because it happens all the time.

Look, I’m on a hiding to nothing here with cats fans and I’ll step out. It grates with me but maybe I’m in the minority.

Oldest teams after 11 rounds

YearClubAvg AgeFinish
2016N.M.27.848th/18
2020Haw27.4915th/18
2021Geel27.48*4th/18*
1946Fitz27.448th/12
1920Coll27.382nd/9
2020Geel27.232nd/18
1943Fitz27.223rd/11
1945Syd27.172nd/12
1920Melb27.128th/9
1945Fitz27.056th/12
1923Rich26.988th/9
1922Rich26.945th/9
2017W.C.26.916th/18
1945N.M.26.844th/12
1943Haw26.845th/11
2015Syd26.765th/18

Good luck.

Lucky there wasn’t 11 30 year olds that would’ve made the difference

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

To be happy for one of his players? Yeah it’s really embarrassing. LOL

Don’t let it ruin your day though. ;)

Meh what's it to you? He's allowed to enjoy life.

Don't want to buy into it, but it made me think of the Hitler Downfall video.

Back