Transfer discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe. How much could we get Pau Torres for? He'd be class beside Maguire.

Both would. Torres around 40-50 I think. But could be higher due to the Euros.

He'd also have a buyout.

Sphynx

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
£170m isn't that much for the richer clubs to manage if they're in a reasonable financial state.

The transfer fee will be amortised over the length of the contract (say five years) so you're looking at a £34m hit on your profit or loss for the next five years.

I would have thought most clubs would be able to raise that through sales of fringe players.

Wages for Haaland will be a big issue, and that's where maybe a club that gets him will have to shed a big name salary to balance things out.

Whether they think that is vfm for Haaland is another thing and there is a risk of committing that much to one player who may or may not fit in. Might be better off spending that transfer fee on 2 or 3 players instead.

PMSL.

You could have saved the spiel and just written “Clubs can afford it if they have someone or an organization to underwrite their immense losses”

Football clubs are skint.

PMSL.

You could have saved the spiel and just written “Clubs can afford it if they have someone or an organization to underwrite their immense losses”

Football clubs are skint.

I could have saved the spiel by writing something completely different to what I wrote?

Cool story.

Fab, Falk and Jan Aage are all tier 5 sources

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd say tier 6 if they don't realise that you can't confirm a new signing without doing a deal with his club first.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
I'd say tier 6 if they don't realise that you can't confirm a new signing without doing a deal with his club first.

I’m convinced if you went through and analysed 200
Of their tweets, they’d almost be all the same. Slight wording changes, nothing new, just playing for follows. They have no intel. Jan is playing the Haaland Connection for all its worth but they’re not going to leak to him. They’ve played Twitter well and those who follow are the fools

He’s a few hours late here. Already reported by a few media sources. But ITK uno

The Muppetiers are tier 1. Want actual facts about this deal they are days ahead of anyone.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
They’re clearly not. Jan tweeted the same time as sport1 announced it. They get fed the same stories. Only difference is Jan and co add 20 retweet’s on with it with differently worded old information to keep the follows coming in

They’re clearly not. Jan tweeted the same time as sport1 announced it. They get fed the same stories. Only difference is Jan and co add 20 retweet’s on with it with differently worded old information to keep the follows coming in

They very clearly are. Do some research.

Jan is not a Muppetier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back