News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread III - L6ckdown

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, she definitely hates you specifically and wants to see your dreams go unfulfilled. How else could you interpret that 30 second non-interaction? I mean, she talked to a cashier for goodness sake! The nerve of some people! Don't they know who you are??

stop it Silly! She bought 100 grams of ham and spent ten minutes talking shite. I should have got her number and given it to you. reckon you guys would have a hoot of a time

stop it Silly! She bought 100 grams of ham and spent ten minutes talking sh*te. I should have got her number and given it to you. reckon you guys would have a hoot of a time
Oh I now agree entirely, surely there is a 300gm minimum for ham!! Such a gorgeous food :)
1623327742169.png

Last edited:

The Victorian Coroner released figures demonstrating that suicides didn't not go up at all.

Look yes, lockdown sucks.

You know what sucks more?

COVID.

Last week I was reading a report for the federal government with stats showing that suicides were not higher than the previous year across Vic, NSW or Queensland. Also stats on mental health services used, which rose extraordinarily across all states - so no one is saying this time hasn’t taken a huge toll, and a lot of us would be among those numbers using services to help us cope. The fact that it was true across all states though reinforces that lockdowns are only part of why living through a global pandemic is hard. It has been and again is a challenge living in Melbourne. Rather be here dealing with our challenges than those experienced by India, Spain, Italy, Taiwan, Brazil, the UK, the US and many other places - we will live through ours.

Last week I was reading a report for the federal government with stats showing that suicides were not higher than the previous year across Vic, NSW or Queensland. Also stats on mental health services used, which rose extraordinarily across all states - so no one is saying this time hasn’t taken a huge toll, and a lot of us would be among those numbers using services to help us cope. The fact that it was true across all states though reinforces that lockdowns are only part of why living through a global pandemic is hard. It has been and again is a challenge living in Melbourne. Rather be here dealing with our challenges than those experienced by India, Spain, Italy, Taiwan, Brazil, the UK, the US and many other places - we will live through ours.

No COVID famously only affects Australia, you're not allowed to make international comparisons.

Last edited:
There are Clowns that Barrack for Political Parties that post on this Forum. Sadly some of them are so one eyed they can’t see the sh*t Sandwich being fed to them. Clokey keeps on telling me they’ll “Soon Get It”. I’m not so sure. :stern look

Z Man, I'm not a fan of either political party, also not a fan of lockdown either.

But there is no one size fits all solution where everyone is every happy and healthy.

Everyone has valid reasons to be upset about restrictions whether they are too strong or too weak.....but to categorise everyone into two categories (way too much of that happening in the world at the mo) is way off the mark.

No COVID famously only affects Australia, you're not allowed to make international comparisons.
you cant seriously suggest that we let the infections get to levels experienced on other comparable western countries? Father inlaw moved back to UK a couple of years ago and brother inlaw works for NHS in UK. i have first hand account that it was not nice at all and they would take our scenario without battering an eyelid. not saying everything has been perfect, far from it but hard action early has proven to be quite effective.

if only we could take a leaf out of the UKs vaccine rollout.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Received my second dose of Pfizer and now fully vaccinated.

Can you please sit near me at the footy in the future, GR?

I need that sweet 5G coverage boost from you.

" C.H.O. Sutton, people are reporting that their cats have run away and been found outside the 25km limit. What have you to say to this long suffering cohort who now have expired cat-food and are not being compensated " ?

Can we just be congregated in one section

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

When 5G first started in your fair city GR posted pics of the incredible d/l speeds he was getting.

Conspiracy confirmed!!1!!!11!!

" C.H.O. Sutton, people are reporting that their cats have run away and been found outside the 25km limit. What have you to say to this long suffering cohort who now have expired cat-food and are not being compensated " ?
No. You're making that up. Surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back