Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
Cats play s**t defensive footy so much and invite the other team into the game.
When they attack they’re awesome

Seriously, what is with all the pauses when Jobe speaks?

I laugh at the dumb sh*t he says at times, but lack of intellect aside he is just an awful communicator.

He’s Hymi from get smart

Is Dermie's hair angry at him or something? Something looks off, too much hair spray?
I was gonna suggest he's got a case of the Jan Michael Vincents, but I reckon he's more Gary Busey :cool:
1623328522555.png

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Cats forward line looks formidable.

I'm rooting for em for Higgins sake....but that's about it.

* the cats, a whinging flog entitled bunch of flogs

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
fu** the cats, a whinging flog entitled bunch of flogs

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

They represent everything wrong about football in 2021.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
A bit like Wells he’s hurt his legacy joining another club late in his career. Players need to be aware that it doesn’t always end with a premiership, it usually goes the other way.

He got to play X-Box with Beams for $500K. :thumbsu:

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A bit like Wells he’s hurt his legacy joining another club late in his career. Players need to be aware that it doesn’t always end with a premiership, it usually goes the other way.
Higgo's legacy isn't diminished for me at all, I still have oodles of respect for him. It's not like we drafted him and put in a decade of development on and off field only for him to * off for a bigger paycheck. We gave him a fresh start in the middle of his career when he was becoming disillusioned with football, and he paid us back handsomely with his performances on and off the field. And once the brain trust decided an imminent flag was out of the question we asked him if he, now an elite footballer in the twilight of his career, wanted to play, and contend, elsewhere. 100% a mutual decision. I wish him the best, and if the cats do pinch a dangerflag at least now there will be a nice silver lining.

Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
Higgo's legacy isn't diminished for me at all, I still have oodles of respect for him. It's not like we drafted him and put in a decade of development on and off field only for him to fu** off for a bigger paycheck. We gave him a fresh start in the middle of his career when he was becoming disillusioned with football, and he paid us back handsomely with his performances on and off the field. And once the brain trust decided an imminent flag was out of the question we asked him if he, now an elite footballer in the twilight of his career, wanted to play, and contend, elsewhere. 100% a mutual decision. I wish him the best, and if the cats do pinch a dangerflag at least now there will be a nice silver lining.
Still hope they don’t, though.

Higgo's legacy isn't diminished for me at all, I still have oodles of respect for him. It's not like we drafted him and put in a decade of development on and off field only for him to fu** off for a bigger paycheck. We gave him a fresh start in the middle of his career when he was becoming disillusioned with football, and he paid us back handsomely with his performances on and off the field. And once the brain trust decided an imminent flag was out of the question we asked him if he, now an elite footballer in the twilight of his career, wanted to play, and contend, elsewhere. 100% a mutual decision. I wish him the best, and if the cats do pinch a dangerflag at least now there will be a nice silver lining.
I'd love it if D/f missed the Gf and they won it.

Wells by that point could barely move, still not that upset he left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back