Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We had the huge crash . now is it dying a slow death from now on?

And bounce back in 6 months or 3 years.

Bitcoin is king right now
Ben Cowen posted something a while back about ETH having an average ROI of 1 over June-August period, before doing well later in the year. I wouldn’t expect any decent price action from it until after the upgrade in July, and we all know that can take a bit longer to impact the price.

I wouldn’t be so sure about BTC yet either, a head and shoulders pattern is forming again, we could get another dip over the weekend.

Ben Cowen posted something a while back about ETH having an average ROI of 1 over June-August period, before doing well later in the year. I wouldn’t expect any decent price action from it until after the upgrade in July, and we all know that can take a bit longer to impact the price.

I wouldn’t be so sure about BTC yet either, a head and shoulders pattern is forming again, we could get another dip over the weekend.
Yeah I know but the charts are a mess. The end is nigh. Lol 😂

If bitcoin crashes here alts the whole lot is screwed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are some pretty intolerable BTC maxis on Twitter right now, the ones that even think ETH is a shitcoin and that the upgrade is a marketing scam. I hope these people are a minority, because it doesn’t help the broader reputation of crypto.
I am obsessed with BTC and am acutely aware there are some giving it’s adoption a bad name.

All I can say is I apologise on behalf of the annoying maxis. Don’t let people affect what you think of BTC because BTC is it’s own thing and there are good among the many bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back