Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal Knights

All Australian
Oct 7, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
“Imagine if for the past 15 months you had been inundated with news of every pneumonia death,flu death,heart attack death,etc and told there was a death pandemic and to fear everything... now condense that into a scary new thing called covid and watch the masses go demented.”...then you control them how you like.

I think it was MrKK who called it first.

I've seen a couple of tweets suggesting one of the arab states (I can't remember which one it was) specifically states the Covishield vaccine is required for entry to work.

KEY POINTS
  • Multiple Chinese embassies issued statements on how China would facilitate entry into the country for people who have been vaccinated using Chinese vaccines.
  • To be clear, people who have not been vaccinated with Chinese vaccines can apply to enter China, but will need stronger reasons or specific documents.

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
LOL like when idiot

We have had outbreaks in Victoria that did not require a lockdown, where we did not get advice from public health to go into a circuit breaker.

It's always the first option you ******* bullshit artist

Mr Merlino has emphasised "lockdown is not the first option" when dealing with coronavirus outbreaks in Victoria.

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Just thinking out loud a little. Many thought maybe Covid was an attack from China or some sort of method for further globalization. Seems to me that it’s made countries more insular though.

Pharma companies aside, who has benefitted in the past year and a half?

Umm have you checked the wealth growth from the top 1000 richest people on Earth? Its the highest percentage increase in history by a absolute insane amount

The real "who has benefited" is the same people who have The Great Reset meetings which all political leaders, big pharma and big business attend

Aug 13, 2007
Vancouver
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oilers
Umm have you checked the wealth growth from the top 1000 richest people on Earth? Its the highest percentage increase in history by a absolute insane amount

The real "who has benefited" is the same people who have The Great Reset meetings which all political leaders, big pharma and big business attend

I hadn’t. Thanks.

Lethal Knights

All Australian
Oct 7, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Lol.

D57E8441-A512-4C95-B194-39B770B10F33.jpeg

The rich always benefit the most in down times. We likely see it at a more extreme level now.
They say that money is made in booms but wealth is made in recessions.

That's because when panicking desperate people who need their money sell for what they can get and people who have plenty of surplus cash buying these assets at a reduced price.

There was a clear division between those who were able to capitalise on the blood in the street and those who were only able to panic and sell to try and preserve some value.

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond

Yeah, fa'rk!! Unbelievable, shill Knuts!!! They're a disgrace. Blood is already on their hands. I wonder if they'll back off for PR reasons.
As someone said on here, Nine Entertainment which, along with their tv stations, also includes Australia's most popular radio stations, are shamelessly shilling the death-jabs, most likely because old-mate part-owner George Soros has ordered them to.
If anyone doubts it, ask them why Ch 9 is the only tv network pimping these drugs

Thanks, Georgie, ya fat, old crunt

Last edited:
assuming your income wasn’t affected by the lockdowns?
I run my own business but have only paid myself the minimum I need to get by (a reduction from normal years). I have employees. But I have a deep moat and had cash to continue to pay staff through the lockdown. Being in WA, we were fortunate that the primary impact was only for a few months. Nonetheless, I had a drop in revenue but not enough to qualify for JobKeeper but increased expenditure (WFH costs etc).

Having said that, everyone could have taken high risk with their super and got 35%+ returns (if you could access a geared fund 65% returns were available).

Crypto has low barriers to entry and the returns there have exceeded mine - something that others have made killings on in the last 12 months.

My point though, is that it was not just the uber rich elite (the top 1000) who should have made money, it's anyone who could afford to take risk. I acknowledge there are some that have been absolutely screwed though.

Crypto has low barriers to entry and the returns there have exceeded mine - something that others have made killings on in the last 12 months.
I suspect the new members of the millionaires club from this are the reason the big powers in finance are trying to close down bitcoin now.

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
If you use the word 'vaccine' on most social media and don't comply to the letter with the official narrative you risk having your post removed or worse, hence why I think a lot of people refer to it as the jab. Also when I was in England years ago everyone, and I mean everyone, referred to the flu injection as 'the flu jab'. I think the word 'jab' for an injection is almost universal in the UK.

Three hours for three easy steps!!! Can you give us a summary? Otherwise it goes on my 'To watch' list when i have a spare afternoon.

zill

King of Mars
Oct 21, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah, fa'rk!! Unbelievable, shill Knuts!!! They're a disgrace. Blood is already on their hands. I wonder if they'll back off for PR reasons.
As someone said on here, Nine Entertainment which, along with their tv stations, also includes Australia's most popular radio stations, are shamelessly shilling the death-jabs, most likely because old-mate part-owner George Soros has ordered them to.
If anyone doubts it, ask them why Ch 9 is the only network advertising the drugs

Thanks, Georgie, ya fat, old crunt

Is triple m part of ch9? They've yaken to calling their double shot (when they play 2 songs from the same band back to back a double jab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back