Things that sh*t me the fifteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread has been rolled over to Part 16 here

Live on a fairly quiet street off a secondary road but everyone on this street drives in the middle of the road.

Not many people park on the street (and those that do usually park on the nature strip). It’s not a massive inconvenience but when turning into the street if someone is coming out you genuinely have to wait for them.

Yeah you certainly need your wits about you in local streets with parked cars. I feel like some don't know if the parked car is on their side they need to give way, some seem to think it's whoever gets their first.

And don't get me started on thank you waves (or lack thereof) if you give way, *in shits me up the wall.

'what do you do for a job?'
'i scroll through sportsmen Twitter history and try and find anything remotely offensive, no matter how old they are'

This English cricket Twitter fiasco is a joke

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

It's tough being a journo these days, I'm still grateful I decided to do engineering as opposed to journalism at uni.

Yeah you certainly need your wits about you in local streets with parked cars. I feel like some don't know if the parked car is on their side they need to give way, some seem to think it's whoever gets their first.

And don't get me started on thank you waves (or lack thereof) if you give way, fu**in shits me up the wall.
did a 1 index finger raise wave today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh but it should be

if an espresso is like $4, then a cappuccino or latte should be $7-$8.

But if milky coffees are $4, how can espresso be more than$2?
That only makes sense if milk and coffee are the same cost per unit of liquid

But given that's clearly not the case, you're just talking crazy ;)

You're only thinking about the labour of making the espresso and failing to take into account the cost growing the beans, harvesting them, shipping them to Australia, roasting them etc
Some places give you an extra shot if you buy a milk coffee for like an extra $1 or so. How can they afford that?

Bloody Vics bringing covid into QLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back