2021 French Open Tennis Grand Slam

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking at pinnacle Swiatek is $1.75 to win the whole thing.

She is $1.28 to beat Sakkari.

From there it obviously depends who she plays.

If it is Gauff I would think the market would be similiar to Sakkari. I'd give Gauff a better chance personally.

$1.28 x $1.28 = $1.64.

$1.75 / $1.64 = $1.07 for the final. Other half is weaker but she surely wouldn't start that short regardless.

So i think the outright is unders.

Do or die for my gal krejickova tonight v gauff.

I think if she gets past gauff she's a great shout at beating swiatek (or at least a better shot at beating her than either of the other 2 girls left on the other side of the draw.)

Pleasantly suprised to see sportsbet still offering name the finalists markets still this deep in the tournament-

Barbora Krejcikova v Tamara Zidansek is my little value nibble @ $17.

Also like rafa zverev final but 2.80 is too short given zverev is 2.48 to get past tsisipas (plus rafa needs to knock off novak too presumably).

I think both have a good chance of happening, but 2.80 is not enough juice for the squeeze.
Zverev h2h v tsisipas @ 2.48 is the better value.

Do or die for my gal krejickova tonight v gauff.

I think if she gets past gauff she's a great shout at beating swiatek (or at least a better shot at beating her than either of the other 2 girls left on the other side of the draw.)

Pleasantly suprised to see sportsbet still offering name the finalists markets still this deep in the tournament-

Barbora Krejcikova v Tamara Zidansek is my little value nibble @ $17.

Also like rafa zverev final but 2.80 is too short given zverev is 2.48 to get past tsisipas (plus rafa needs to knock off novak too presumably).

I think both have a good chance of happening, but 2.80 is not enough juice for the squeeze.
Zverev h2h v tsisipas @ 2.48 is the better value.

Krejickova lucky to survive plenty of set points against and take the first set v gauff.

Gauff definitely very tight w nerves in the big moments, but was playing unbelievable shots otherwise.
I wouldn't be surprised to see gauff take it to 3 sets and maybe even win

Krejickova lucky to survive plenty of set points against and take the first set v gauff.

Gauff definitely very tight w nerves in the big moments, but was playing unbelievable shots otherwise.
I wouldn't be surprised to see gauff take it to 3 sets and maybe even win

Scratch that- gauff has fallen off a cliff and my gal has it in the bag it seems 3-0 in the 2nd.

No doubt swiatek deserves favouritism.
My point being that she's priced not too far off a bloke who's won the title more often than he changes his underwear.

She's still got 3 games to win and unlike last year, she will have to deal with the weight of expectation.

Krejcikova is the big danger for her in a semi I think.

Rybakina or Badosa could be a tough matchup in a final too.
well done in thinking Swiatek was too short to pull it back to back. Gone and Sakkari into the semis

First time a Greek man and a Greek woman have made it to the same semis at French Open in the same year

If its a Zverev v Nadal final, and Zverev happens to be above 4.50 , id be interested in having a nibble on him on to win the Final.

Speaking of Nadal , finally loses his first set in at RG, in a long time, 1-1 sets all against Schwarzmann.

If its a Zverev v Nadal final, and Zverev happens to be above 4.50 , id be interested in having a nibble on him on to win the Final.

Speaking of Nadal , finally loses his first set in at RG, in a long time, 1-1 sets all against Schwarzmann.

you're out of your ******* mind if you think zverez beats nadal in the french open lol

well done in thinking Swiatek was too short to pull it back to back. Gone and Sakkari into the semis

First time a Greek man and a Greek woman have made it to the same semis at French Open in the same year

Cheers, im hoping Sakkari has peaked and krejickova can go all the way.
But krejickova looked pretty spent at the end of her match (shes been playing doubles too right through), whereas sakkari looked pretty fresh.

At least their semi won't involve long rallies- it will be all power hitting, so will be done quickly one way or another.

Sakkari is way too short at 1.50 in the semi to bother touching, but I'd say she has one hand on the trophy (and 2 hands on it if she makes the final)

Exactly - maybe a line bet but a H2H bet is straight up burning money
Im quite liking the look of Nadal 3-2 over Zverev if it happens

anyway its still a long way from happening. Zverev is an underdog against Tsitsipas and Nadal is up against an opponent who is going for history along with him.

Well my gal krejickova is into the big dance tomorrow and slight fav.

Surely she doesn't play the doubles semi later today after winning 9-7 in the 3rd?

Women's final is a total coin toss and the odds reflect it.

On the mens side obviously there is little value in nadal given he is 1.33 to beat novak and 1.50 for the title.

I think if novak is able to make lightning strike and beat rafa, then the final is wide open- flip a coin between any of novak, tsisipas or zverev on sunday.

I also think zverev is closer to beating tsisipas than his $3 suggests.

So all of that equates to me thinking that zverev @ $11 for the title is a decent hail mary, as I think he is a great shot at making the final and if it's novak he plays- a great shot at the title.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So all of that equates to me thinking that zverev @ $11 for the title is a decent hail mary, as I think he is a great shot at making the final and if it's novak he plays- a great shot at the title.

Just back Novak against Nadal then

As I said pre tournament I much prefer Zverev for Wimbledon at 15s if you like his form. Nadal is a non factor there. Tsitsipas hasn't done anything on grass. Medvedev has no net game. Just leaves Djokovic to get past and he has looked vulnerable on and off all year.

has it looked like that at all?

Against his semi final opponent, perhaps so.

It's all been glorified training matches for both guys up until this point.
Little value is drawn from their prior matches against the plebs.

Rafa is of course a well deserved red hot favourite, but is priced as though novak will roll over in 3 like last year.

Novak was a covid mess last year mentally, but better now, and pushed rafa all the way last month.

It will go 4 sets minimum I reckon and if it goes to 5, novak is a big shout.

Rafa is of course a well deserved red hot favourite, but is priced as though novak will roll over in 3 like last year.

Novak was a covid mess last year mentally, but better now, and pushed rafa all the way last month.

It will go 4 sets minimum I reckon and if it goes to 5, novak is a big shout.

rafa -1.5 sets @ 1.83 on SB bet of the tournament so far

rafa -1.5 sets @ 1.83 on SB bet of the tournament so far

Yeah nah.

Pavlyuchenkova v krejickova final @ $10 on SB prior to the semis has that title.

Pavlyuchenkova was always gonna win and krejickova was even money to beat sakkari.

Edit:
I will add that if krejickova is dumb enough to play in the doubles semi tonight, Pavlyuchenkova to win the singles final in 2 @ 3.30 will be the bet of the tournament

Last edited:

Everything at Roland Garos is a glorified training match for Rafa

Yeah nah.

Pavlyuchenkova v krejickova final @ $10 on SB prior to the semis has that title.

Pavlyuchenkova was always gonna win and krejickova was even money to beat sakkari.

Edit:
I will add that if krejickova is dumb enough to play in the doubles semi tonight, Pavlyuchenkova to win the singles final in 2 @ 3.30 will be the bet of the tournament

womens tennis is a lottery, rafa at roland garros is a certainty

Anyone got a good pick tonight? lots of sport on rugby/afl / tennis / EURO 2020?
anyone got a good safety bet@ 2.00 ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back