Transfer discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sphynx

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The top in the Premier league pre pandemic was 84.9%.

The top from the richer clubs that I referred to was 58.4%.

Even with the short term impact of the pandemic of revenue, still pretty healthy.

You are basing it off of false revenue reporting.

Despite the bullshit revenue reporting, City posted a loss of how much last year? approx £160m? We can safely triple or quadruple that to get the real answer.

Have a look at Liverpool if you want to see how a club without bucketless underwriters are forced to operate despite the record TV revenues. Barely spent over the previous few seasons and look completely skint compared to their competitors who continue to rack up debt.

Everyone takes the piss out of Levy, but he's running a club in excess of £1b in debt, yet fans expect him to unload £200m+ every transfer window to keep up with the Jones'.

I'll trust some previous EPL owners who have all said the game is financially broken, EPL clubs are broke and running under broken financial models. "Pretty Healthy"? PMSL.

The only entity making an absolute killing out of the modern era revenue increases are the players. Fans are getting price gouged, clubs are bordering bankruptcy, the football league is ****ed, all the while players and agents are making 8 and 9 figure salaries.

Last edited:

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Flitvedvt it regards to Sancho: assuming translation sound -

Nothing written in the stone yet, but it undoubtedly looks very bright. Impossible not to be optimistic after the chat with two sources yesterday.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Honestly I have little doubt this deal for Sancho to go through. But amazing that UTD still haven’t worked out how Dortmund do transfers… or literally just don’t give a s**t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly I have little doubt this deal for Sancho to go through. But amazing that UTD still haven’t worked out how Dortmund do transfers… or literally just don’t give a sh*t

Or you're just listening to the wrong people.

The clubs are talking. I doubt United have made the official offer yet. They'll be discussing the structure. They all know what the price is going to be.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Or you're just listening to the wrong people.

The clubs are talking. I doubt United have made the official offer yet. They'll be discussing the structure. They all know what the price is going to be.

They’ve offered 69,5m when the asking price was 90m. Apparently tier 1 source Jan Aage confirmed that. You should know - you quote commented on that

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
They’ve offered 69,5m when the asking price was 90m. Apparently tier 1 source Jan Aage confirmed that. You should know - you quote commented on that

Fab, Falk and Jan Aage are all tier 5 sources

How many Jan Aage’s are there?

You are basing it off of false revenue reporting.

Despite the bullshit revenue reporting, City posted a loss of how much last year? approx £160m? We can safely triple or quadruple that to get the real answer.

Hmm so you think we've overstated our revenue by £320m (triple) or £480m (quadruple).

On stated revenues of £478m that is some achievement.

Ha ha ha.

Who said he was tier 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back