Transfer discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assumed Sancho happens what's the point of Facundo Pellistri and Amad Diallo?

Then you have James. Martial. Shoestring. Etc

Well James is s**t so who cares. Martial would be used more on the left/striker and the rest are youths set for loans or under 23s or depth.

Same as every team.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Who said he was tier 1?

330aecd9cf6ae323097cda21ec593bf1.jpg

Is this satire?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

330aecd9cf6ae323097cda21ec593bf1.jpg

Is this satire?

His next reply.
Understand why you missed it, too busy frothing at the mouth at one of Jan's tweets like we're meant to give two shits you don't think they're hot s**t.

They very clearly are. Do some research.

Jan is not a Muppetier.

His next reply.
Understand why you missed it, too busy frothing at the mouth at one of Jan's tweets like we're meant to give two shits you don't think they're hot sh*t.

I mean it's right in front of him.

Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Everton
Martial will be sold won't he?
Has to be if they are bringing in Sancho. They probably won’t get much for him but just getting his wages off the books would be good for them.

He just doesn’t look capable of getting to the level needed if they want to take the next step and challenge for the title.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
His next reply.
Understand why you missed it, too busy frothing at the mouth at one of Jan's tweets like we're meant to give two shits you don't think they're hot sh*t.

The fact that I had to google Muppetier to realise it wasn’t the same as a Muppet shows how many shits I give

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Has to be if they are bringing in Sancho. They probably won’t get much for him but just getting his wages off the books would be good for them.

He just doesn’t look capable of getting to the level needed if they want to take the next step and challenge for the title.

He doesn't have to be.

They will need. New striker next season after cavani goes. Could be easier to keep tony.

Who's gunna buy him?

Rashford needs an operation too. Marital was a 20 goal player for utd season before last. If he gets back to that could be handy

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Who do you wanna replace Sancho?

(And haaland ??)

English kid from psv sounds promising

Honestly no idea. You’re asking a team who doesn’t pay big fees to replace a 25+ GA player

I think Thuram or Diaby would be serviceable but probably too expensive for us.

I think we’ll persist with Reus/hazard for one more year and try to bring Knauff up to first team starting quality

The fact that I had to google Muppetier to realise it wasn’t the same as a Muppet shows how many shits I give

Well if you googled them it means you gave some shits 🤣

Honestly no idea. You’re asking a team who doesn’t pay big fees to replace a 25+ GA player

I think Thuram or Diaby would be serviceable but probably too expensive for us.

I think we’ll persist with Reus/hazard for one more year and try to bring Knauff up to first team starting quality

We'll sell you Lingard.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs

Martial certainly doesn’t ‘have’ to leave. All good teams have strong depth, it’s what we lack.

Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Everton
Martial certainly doesn’t ‘have’ to leave. All good teams have strong depth, it’s what we lack.
True he doesn’t ‘have’ to leave. But it would be pretty strange business to pay someone that much money to be at best 5th choice in a front 3, when the defence and midfield still need significant investment. Especially when you consider he’s been erratic at best for United and you guys look to have some decent youth coming through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back