Wayne Carey Says He Is Indigenous (or might be and might look into it one day)

Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Yeah, North fans throwing MARSHMALLOWS at Sheedy is the same as an Essendon supporter throwing a can at a player because of his skin colour.

Yeah nah...there was more than just marshmallows flying over the fence. Someone brought half a brick and tossed it. As seen here.

But as Sheeds says, every North fan in the state turned up that night and 70k crowd was a good result for footy.

Sheedy ..visionary..master promoter and marshmallow lover 👌

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
How very enlightened of you. Now if only you could erase the last 4000 years of human history of discrimination based on race.
Actually I think you'll find that all the slaves were just lazy and had to be made to work for a living they just happened to be black by coincidence, but there was a white slave once so that proves it wasnt race based.

Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Actually I think you'll find that all the slaves were just lazy and had to be made to work for a living they just happened to be black by coincidence, but there was a white slave once so that proves it wasnt race based.
95F7214D-75D7-4C72-880C-95001CE494AC.jpeg

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
How very enlightened of you. Now if only you could erase the last 4000 years of human history of discrimination based on race.

Wasn't based on race, was based on who was easiest to subdue and bend to the conquerors will.

Welcome to the history of Planet Earth. One where humans have always had conflict with each other. Regardless of the pigmentation of their skin.

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
Wasn't based on race, was based on who was easiest to subdue and bend to the conquerors will.

Welcome to the history of Planet Earth. One where humans have always had conflict with each other. Regardless of the pigmentation of their skin.
Omg he literally just said what I predicted as satire, you couldn't write this s**t lol

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
You predicted i'd point out that there was slavery in Asia and the Middle East that had nothing to do with black or white people?

Can't see that. Where did you write that?
No its the claim that there was nothing racist about the treatment of people throughout history, it just always happened that one race of people treated another race of people poorly.

Solid argument. There was nothing racist about what the nazis did, they just happened to be stronger that the Jews.

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
No its the claim that there was nothing racist about the treatment of people throughout history, it just always happened that one race of people treated another race of people poorly.

Solid argument. There was nothing racist about what the nazis did, they just happened to be stronger that the Jews.

There is no race. There's only cultural tribalism among humans.

You really have no concept of tribalism, war and conquest. The conquerors always thought they were superior to the conquered.

You just raised an example of one group of "white" people the Germans annihilating another group of "white" people the Jews.

So was it racist when the Germans attacked Belgium? The Netherlands?

Back