Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is triple m part of ch9? They've yaken to calling their double shot (when they play 2 songs from the same band back to back a double jab.
Hmm, good point. I'm not sure. I'll edit my post. :) I heard another FM Melbourne station pimping the jabs a couple of weeks ago; I think it was Smooth FM. No, I don't listen to that station much. Ha.

Last edited:
This thinking might also give us a little pause on the Ivermectin hard sell, it's disappointing but the signs are there as well.
But it the ones being bought off that are blocking IVM. According to Australian Prof Clancy, Dr Pierre from American Frontline Drs., lawyer Reiner Fullmich and many others.

IVM doesn't have a hard sell it's a hard block with no logical reason for it, unless it prevents EUA or Australia's provisional use authorisation of the COIVD injections.

IVM is out of patent, cheap and no one profiting off it, except patients with huge amounts of per reviewed research showing it's benefits. Also many Drs in India and other countries are publishing observational studies and protocols showing successful early treatment.

Drs using IVM for early treatment or preventative with families of COVID positive cases, use it with other therapeutics including Zn, antibiotic and Vit D and look at blood thinners and steroids if more advanced.

Delhi, Goa and Uttar Pradesh provinces all starting aggressive use of IVM recently but Tamil Nadu banned it in favour of the $3000 Remdesivir.

In the recent broadcast, Dr.Pierre Kory praised the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) for including Ivermectin in their treatment guidelines.

He added,” Some of the states in India went even further and they went much more aggressive. One of the boldest and uplifting moves was that of the Chief Minister of Goa, who recommended the use of Ivermectin for every adult over the age of 18 who was infected with corona.

He went on to say that states like Goa and Uttar Pradesh took bold steps to help India reduce the number of COVID cases in the country.

Later, he slammed Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin for effectively outlawing Ivermectin and going all-in on Remdesivir, which he claims is the cause of the state’s increasing cases.

1623394900201.png

The brothel v gym thing is absolutely laughable.

More people have been to exposure sites such as supermarkets and bunnings, yet it doesn't seem to impact those businesses.
And no one has picked up the virus from those sites either afaik

Remarkable. What do you mean almost laughable? The fact no one has picked up the world's deadliest, long lasting, most virulent, contagious virus of all time exchanging in an activity designed to exchange all sorts of things.

Floodwaters have killed more people in Australia this year than Covid

Fair effort to have such a deadly virus/"BEAST!" it's killing fewer people than something that almost never happens here
So have the COVID injections.

1623395422179.png

Latest VAERS numbers are;

5160 deaths

17,000 hospitalisations

1500 Bells Palsy

1800 heart attacks

800 myocarditis

1400 thrombopenia and low platelets

600 miscarriages

Unintended side affect. Was chatting to a guy today. From the middle east. Reckoned that when he went back home for a visit he was sick within days. And the locals untouched. As in the country was 3rd world so the locals had hardened immune systems given the exposure while he had spent years in the developed world highly sanitised world so was not used to the exposure.

Given the virus is in Australia and exposure is everywhere would it not make more sense to expose the low risk (pretty much everyone under 40) and build immunity given as we've seen elimination is virtually impossible?

Lockdowns will make us more sick. It is not natural to sit @ home 23 hours a day. We are exposed and need exposure to millions of bacteria a day otherwise we can't cope once outside.

https://rumble.com/vhywqt-senator-roberts-asks-cmo-kelly-questions-he-cant-answer.html

Senate Community Affairs Legislation Committee hearing with Senator Roberts asking questions of CHO Kelly and TGA Professor Skerritt.

Skerritt: Because we don’t know whether the vaccines are 100%, 80%, 70%, 60 or 50% effective in preventing transmission, or the duration of the protection and it may be 6 months, in that sense it is a trial, in that sense anything is true.

On the issue of benefit V risk every medicine has a relative risk. For example, Panadol has significant risks and many people die in Australia.

In the trials of the vaccine even though there were thousands in the trial, those numbers were still too low to predict blood clotting which you might see ten in a million times and so that’s why the clotting thing was not picked up.

How long before we know the long term and intergenerational effects of these injections?

No evidence that the RNA vaccines incorporate into the genetic material of humans. They would not have been permitted by TGA and not permitted for use anywhere in the world and not in Australia.

What you’re saying is it’s OK to have deaths?

The encouraging thing is that our cases of clotting seem to be mild compared to the rest of the world and the overwhelming majority have been released from hospital.

Just thinking out loud a little. Many thought maybe Covid was an attack from China or some sort of method for further globalization. Seems to me that it’s made countries more insular though.

Pharma companies aside, who has benefitted in the past year and a half?

Big Tech (Who develops track ad trace technology and all these gizmos)
Big Pharma (Self explanatory vaccine or die)
Big Business (only ones open getting cushy exemptions)
Big Government (love a police state, suppression, power, no opposition)
Big Media (Will do whatever. But have bought in. Media is online now so have aligned with Big Tech)
Law Enforcement (Arresting Pregnant women and bashing proteters is the go for them. Thugs <Minority>. However the rest will love the powers to track , trace and restrict. Makes their job easier. When a civil right or human right breach is bought before the courts who opposes?
Bureaucrats (Not content with providing a civil service they have untold power. Why give that up?)

Almost like the Cold War. Yet Communism (which this is straight up) has merged with the worst elements of extreme dog eat dog capitalists and here we are.

Last edited:
Unintended side affect. Was chatting to a guy today. From the middle east. Reckoned that when he went back home for a visit he was sick within days. And the locals untouched. As in the country was 3rd world so the locals had hardened immune systems given the exposure while he had spent years in the developed world highly sanitised world so was not used to the exposure.

Given the virus is in Australia and exposure is everywhere would it not make more sense to expose the low risk (pretty much everyone under 40) and build immunity given as we've seen elimination is virtually impossible?

Lockdowns will make us more sick. It is not natural to sit @ home 23 hours a day. We are exposed and need exposure to millions of bacteria a day otherwise we can't cope once outside.
I've been saying this since lockdown 1.0 back in April last year. It's amazing how people have seemingly forgotten this once well known and accepted fact.

Mate of mine is a data scientist working for a WHO backed foundation.

Was sent to Africa earlier this year as part of a COVID mission - he ended up spending more time working on AIDS prevention as the covid cases in this country were very low - and no one cared.

His exact words; “they think it’s a white mans disease.”

Mate of mine is a data scientist working for a WHO backed foundation.

Was sent to Africa earlier this year as part of a COVID mission - he ended up spending more time working on AIDS prevention as the covid cases in this country were very low - and no one cared.

His exact words; “they think it’s a white mans disease.”
It is. Influenza like viruses (no influenza virus is the same so Covid fits the category funny how its been changed) has a large component associated with Vitamin D deficiency. (causes low immunity and viruses are more proficient in that climate)

It spreads in cold dark winters. Melbourne, England, New York etc Also people most at risk are those with darker skin. (As there DNA evolved in sun baked countries so are able to absorb Vit D less easily. Pro is they don't get sun burnt. (Opposite for mot of Brit heritage in Australia). A disaster for immigrants. (A lot of Sweden's cases <same as other years> were from black people who had immigrated into a winter with 24/7 darkness. Add to that office cultures and its why a city like Perth has breaches x 1000 but Melbourne's 1 breach "kills" 800. The flu is a natural part of life here.

Look at any of the curves. Same each year.
Melbourne= Will spike in August/September = as that is late winter and Vit D deficiency is up and most have been in an office and not outside.
London = Spike in Feb March

Yet will unbelievably lower in October/November and be non existent in summer. WHY? (Hint Jack s**t to do with restrictions).

But it the ones being bought off that are blocking IVM. According to Australian Prof Clancy, Dr Pierre from American Frontline Drs., lawyer Reiner Fullmich and many others.

Don't ask me to find it now because I read so much it sometimes takes me hours I don't have to find a small piece of information. There is history of some scientists' Ivermectin research being discredited because it was found they were pushing their own formula.

IVM doesn't have a hard sell it's a hard block with no logical reason for it, unless it prevents EUA or Australia's provisional use authorisation of the COIVD injections.

On my reading the only place a hard block went on was in Africa earlier in the year, it was being sold for big profits as the cure on the black market. Africa is naturally wary of new treatments that haven't gone through the proper processes because they've been used as guinea pigs by pharma for a long time. A couple of people ended up in ICU overdosing on it and doctors were receiving anecdotal reports out in the villages people were drinking the stuff they were drenching animals with.

Whether there's been obstruction in completing the trials for Ivermectin I don't know but the bottom line is, it hasn't been approved yet.

IVM is out of patent, cheap and no one profiting off it, except patients with huge amounts of per reviewed research showing it's benefits. Also many Drs in India and other countries are publishing observational studies and protocols showing successful early treatment.

It's precisely because Merck's patents have expired that the competition to supply it is on. More suspicious imo when Merck still held the patents because I could see a way on a deal, it might have been suppressed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Floodwaters have killed more people in Australia this year than Covid

Fair effort to have such a deadly virus/"BEAST!" it's killing fewer people than something that almost never happens here

On that basis, Astrazeneca might not move past provisional approval. So if they expect me to have the second jab, they might have to throw in a trip to Bali.

E2rKxbOVkAQrlOo

Vaccines are about to be compulsory btw.
-Was told months a go it's linked to Medicare
+
Uber drivers already told no jab no job. Ridiculous.
Problem is there is no collective will to change this.
March 500 000 down the street and see everyone get fined.
Get 100 000 on GF day and lets see the gates close.
1 000 000 wipe your arse with your face mask and fines and let's see the courts enforce it.
Vote independent 1. Stay away from political Parties.

Yet everyone is in their own batton down the hatch mode why bother?

And we are the selfish ones? It takes a special kind of selfish to get your ducks in a row (houses, travel, jobs, job keeper eligibility) and deny others their rights.
* these people. They only have power because it's given. * them.
People need to take back their power and rights. Research and stop following this illogical crap.

Cringe... the world is doomed.

My favourite part of Build Back Better was how the phrase was in use well over a year ago ...and you only need to build back what has been torn down - almost like they knew.
Bunch of muppets - They’re all running off the same script. Greta has an excuse, she’s a kid, poor thing.
While these adult morons somehow “run” western civilisation we are doomed. They do whatever their masters say.

Vaccines are about to be compulsory btw.
-Was told months a go it's linked to Medicare
+
Uber drivers already told no jab no job. Ridiculous.
Problem is there is no collective will to change this.
March 500 000 down the street and see everyone get fined.
Get 100 000 on GF day and lets see the gates close.
1 000 000 wipe your arse with your face mask and fines and let's see the courts enforce it.
Vote independent 1. Stay away from political Parties.

Yet everyone is in their own batton down the hatch mode why bother?

And we are the selfish ones? It takes a special kind of selfish to get your ducks in a row (houses, travel, jobs, job keeper eligibility) and deny others their rights.
fu** these people. They only have power because it's given. fu** them.
People need to take back their power and rights. Research and stop following this illogical crap.
Yep, my vaccination appears on my Medicare site. Friend’s father, unvaccinated, over 70, received a letter last week from the government urging him (politely) to be vaccinated asap. As it happened he was receiving the jab that day, but obviously Medicare records are being scanned to find the unvaccinated.

The thing the concerns me most about the vaccine isn't the individual risk, but the collective risk. We are mass vaccinating the entire planet within probably 2 years, how anyone can't think this isn't slightly risky is beyond me. Nothing like this has ever been tried. Now obviously, the most likely occurrence is nothing that can't be undone will happen. But even if it's a million to one shot that the untried and untested vaccine is a disaster, we are doomed. It's like putting all our eggs in one basket. If the vaccine fails, what happens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back