Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 13 - Swans v Hawks Fri June 11th 7:50pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Hawks by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rusty Brookes

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 9, 2001
Preston
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn, Manningham Cobras
We've been kissed on the proverbial by the umps but really happy with the effort of a lot of our younger players tonight. Day, Jiath and Newcombe have played great games so far.

May 31, 2019
Belmont, WA
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Perth Glory, Everton FC, SSC Napoli
So now Chamberlain is holding a vendetta because Papley yelled at him? Just ignoring swans frees and plucking Hawks frees. He needs to be sacked immediately.
Always whinging about umpires give it a rest. Hawks outplaying you big time. Exposed.

Been outplayed all night, but a seriously disappointing performance from the umpire. Razor Ray, who I usually will defend, has blatantly let his emotions get the better of him, which is inexcusable.

HPKS

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Sydney
Umpires have been woeful here.
The umpiring is like this every week. Why is everyone surprised. Hawthorn are the better side though imo

When it comes watching the game the umpiring is more frustrating when the commentary doesn’t even mention a shocking free kick is even a bit iffy. They just move on like nothing happened.

daniel23

Club Legend
Mar 19, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Nice to be on the receiving end from the umps for once, sitting second last on the ladder for wins and frees against. Dominated most areas of the play tonight and first to the ball .

Channel 7 keeping it professional as always constant whinging about things they don't rate.

I am not a neutral but this umpiring feels terrible.
Be honest, all the whinging that's been happening about the umpires all game even though it was a lopsided count has been a bit "clutching at straws" BUT.... Razor in like 10 minutes just validate everything that's been said.

Apr 6, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Subiaco, Everton, SF 49ers
is Hickey always this bad?
I mean I haven’t watched the whole game but gee he offers nothing out of the ruck
You must not have watched any football this year. Certainly tonight Ceglar has worked him over a bit but he has been a massive plus for the Swans this year.

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
Unfortunate for Sydney because they’re not the ones that tends to get a huge ride from free kicks (in terms of numbers), but it’s about time that Hawthorn get a ride. They’ve been smashed in the last two years so ain’t gonna hate if their differential looks good in a game.

Back