Oppo Camp AFL Round 13 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Morris has got a big fat nose thats just itching for one but Maclure has that little smart arse sh*t face that you'd love hit

I'm enjoying the Fox Footy jocks partake in some schoolyard bullying to Tom Morris. They're doing everything but calling him a nerd.

I'm the last person to be arrogant in regards to footy but I think we beat both of these teams at any point this year.

Brisbane and the tigers will be a greater challenge.

Bad result for us because I think ideal situation would be two interstate teams finishing 3-4 and then losing their first final, which would force Tigs to play a semifinal interstate if they finish 5-8 and win their first.

Doubt it will happen but Port and WC 3/4 would be ideal imo.

I'm the last person to be arrogant in regards to footy but I think we beat both of these teams at any point this year.

Brisbane and the tigers will be a greater challenge.
Came in to post the same. 3 weeks ago I wouldn’t have been confident that we could stop the cats at their best. I am now.

Bad result for us because I think ideal situation would be two interstate teams finishing 3-4 and then losing their first final, which would force Tigs to play a semifinal interstate if they finish 5-8 and win their first.

Doubt it will happen but Port and WC 3/4 would be ideal imo.
* that let's just show up and we'll beat anybody anywhere. Seen so many of these posts hoping to vs who in finals. Port get a healthy 22 back they'll beat anybody on their day. West Coast if they beat us over here later in the year will mind * us in finals. Let's just show up on game day please

fu** that let's just show up and we'll beat anybody anywhere. Seen so many of these posts hoping to vs who in finals. Port get a healthy 22 back they'll beat anybody on their day. West Coast if they beat us over here later in the year will mind fu** us in finals. Let's just show up on game day please

Its a great mentality for the playing group to have, no doubt, but there’s no harm in hoping the draw works to your advantage. I doubt there’s a single person in here who is eager to play a prelim against the Tigs.

It’s kind of fun knowing that we’re going to have a few teams to really duke it out with over the next few years. Dogs, Port, Brisbane and Sydney all have some young stars. Who knows how quickly Essendon will rise, and Geelong never go away. Not to mention, Richmond and Dusty aren’t done. We need to continue improving more than all of them if we’re going to win flags. Petty needs to come on, we need to find a reliable KPF for a rainy day (pls Sam), and unearthing another gun inside/outside midfielder wouldn’t hurt either.

Its a great mentality for the playing group to have, no doubt, but there’s no harm in hoping the draw works to your advantage. I doubt there’s a single person in here who is eager to play a prelim against the Tigs.
I'd rather vs the Tiges over the Eagles. I dont think I could handle the lead up to that final knowing we should be favs and winning it while all my * wit eagle supporting mates are being arrogant w***ers all week. 2018 was hard enough and I knew we weren't going to win that game😅 this seasons pretty tight doesn't matter who verses who it's got 2016 bulldog run written all over it. whoever shows up for the last month is winning it. Dogs get their players back same as Port, Eagles and Richmond. Buddy and his young mob have a killer month they can easily do it. Brisbane obviously can beat anybody. Then you got the fossils who im not worried about but obviously will get close. All I care about is that we just show up or it's curtains against any of those teams🤣🤣

Geelong forward entries were great, but I xant help but think that Port turning it over as they enter the HFF helped clear Geelong's F50 for nice entries. Port also put f all pressure on the kicker going in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Difficult to get deeply interested in this game. I’m considering rewatching Flying High instead
I made the call earlier in the day that I'm a strong chance to be in bed by half time. The AFL hamstrung themselves by bringing back Thursday night footy and putting the only genuinely good contest in that timeslot, leaving them nothing left to work with when you consider that West Coast v Richmond is actually supposed to be next week.

Buddy is the perfect forward for Frost. Doesn't mark that well overhead or in 1on1s, relies on pace and Frost can match him.
Yeah, was always that way when he played for us, Buddy was usually the least of our worries thanks to how well Frosty matches up on him. He's well and truly got him covered now too, given Bud has lost a yard, and can't kick over 50m anymore.

Buddy is the perfect forward for Frost. Doesn't mark that well overhead or in 1on1s, relies on pace and Frost can match him.
Aren't many key defenders that specialize in beating mobile forwards, perfect match up for Buddy, Jezza, Hipwood/Daniher, even Benny Brown. Can struggle against Hawkins and Dixon and those man mountains but that's why they brought in Hartigan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back