2021 Non-Crows AFL Talk 2: are the VFL corrupt?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good relationship builder and motivator but just a dumb coach. All you need to do is listen to him speak. Just drivel. No substance. Mostly cliches. Never anything of substance.

I think this is a myth people have talked themselves into because they dearly wish it were true

he strikes me as a bit of a douche, think back to his OTT celebrations after finally beating Pyke, but he’s obviously a good coach

Any chance of Dayne Beams’ assertions that Collingwood paid him outside the salary cap getting investigated, or even that they get more than a passing mention from the VFL media?

Imagine if this were a Crows story. They’d be calling for 5 years of first round picks to be stripped on afl.com.au.
Remember when bitter old senile Malthouse made an off the cuff remark that we had Eddie Betts sewn up before we were allowed to? We sure add hell got investigated for that even though there was literally no evidence other than sour grapes from his ex coach.
This is where we need proper actual footy journos in SA who could eloquently bring all this up and drive it into the public eye.

Are these commentators for real?

Sam day handballs it, hence not holding the ball.

Duck "that should be holding the ball"

Hodge "yeah, I mean technically it's a handball but that should be paid..."

I mean WTF

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I mean WTF

I thought it should have been holding the ball, his fist was barely clenched he had prior a heap of it, I'd be happy enough to give that holding the ball and reward the tackler in that situation

I thought it should have been holding the ball, his fist was barely clenched he had prior a heap of it, I'd be happy enough to give that holding the ball and reward the tackler in that situation
He handballed it. Ray saw the handball. Play on.

If anything, it's holding the man as he disposed of the footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean WTF

WTF indeed - Sam Day isn’t even playing.

How do you know this?
Working for am agency that assists people struggling.

Life is great right now if you have stable employment.

However there are plenty of people out there who at the end of 2019 would never think their financial security would change abruptly.

I see it every day

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

If we have a solid win tomorrow we could move up to NINTH!

Surely we can appreciate the value of a narrow loss tomorrow?

Might have to kick something like 5.18 lol.

Clarkos coffee with Gil must’ve had an effect. Sydney getting absolutely reamed by the men in blue. The Hawks have been the better side but it seriously looks like they are reading from a different rule book for each team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back