swanssince2002

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2018
21kms from Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Lets be real no fringe player was going to help us here... but frick me at least they will have more energy than what this mob dished up tonight. They played reserves as well tho...

swanssince2002

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2018
21kms from Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Deep down inside lets be real here... it was only a matter of time again before the bubble bursted really with all the tight wins and losses. And now playing a team on a 10 day break vs a 6 day break. Wouldve rather faced the dogs... at least it might have been a scheduled loss.

RampeRobe

All Australian
Feb 20, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Hope the week off sorts us. Can really only see maybe beating west coast at the scg in the next 3.

lazy77

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
This is the breaking point surely. Friday night for everyone to see

People on another forum I look at are insisting there was nothing wrong with the umpiring. I guess it's a Melbourne thing. They pretend not to see it. Or they actually like to see us get screwed over, so it ain't no breaking point. Nothing will change.

The Gong

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Northern Districts Tigers
never going to win a game going 10-26 frees against.

unwatchable from the umpires
We sucked. Just to get that out of the way.

I also usually hate bagging umps because it makes you sound like a flog but that was about as inconsistent umpiring as I've seen. Razor almost had an agenda.

Hawthorn proving all the footy oracles on here wrong We were going to sh*t this in. Pffft ! Clearly overrate this team. Mid table team at very best. Nights like this bottom 2.
Every team has its kryptonite, Hawks are definitely year ours.

The Gong

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Northern Districts Tigers
People on another forum are insisting there was nothing wrong with the umpiring. I guess it's a Melbourne thing. They pretend not to see it. They actually like to see us get screwed over, so it ain't no breaking point. Nothing will change.
Game day thread has a lot of neutrals saying we got bent over by the umps.

We sucked. Just to get that out of the way.

I also usually hate bagging umps because it makes you sound like a flog but that was about as inconsistent umpiring as I've seen. Razor almost had an agenda.
Not paying the deliberate was the clincher

Mathelios

Debutant
Mar 15, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Really disappointing. Embarrassing really. Seemed completely disinterested. Didn’t turn up to play and got belted by one of the worst teams in the comp. Hoping this one is an exception and they put it behind them pretty quickly.

Dubai Quacker

Wily Old Campaigner
Aug 11, 2019
Western Australia
AFL Club
Sydney
Any team featuring Bell and Taylor is going to struggle.

Arrogant selections & somehow we still leave one of our quality mids (Hewett) languishing in defence.

Self inflicted, but still abysmal loss.

We’ll lose the next 3 and be 8-8. Then a game against GWS who are getting their good players back.

Finals look very doubtful now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back