Trades Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and history suggests Parish won't keep scoring like this for the rest of the season, so you won't get what you pay for anyway.

Might just have to take a punt on a good mid that might have a run of form, risky though.
Yes, I've been a big proponent of trsusting history .....but players like Touk, Lyons, Parish and Mills have defied history

We'd call it breakout seasons ....sometimes a change in role ....sometimes a change in Coach

But I couldn't ignore Touk Touk any longer ....7 out of 10 BIG 100's plus a 96

Probably just Jordon > Newcombe. Will hold off on making another, because I'll have enough cash to go Heppell > Neale & Flynn > Gawn the week after. I'll be lacking super premiums, but I'll at least have all premiums on the field, except Heeney and Poulter.

Jordon to Parish gives me 18 including Reeves, Weightman, Jones and Waterman. Not inclined to trade in Newcombe at the moment. Hell, Brockman might get a game. Lol!

Would like to keep Poulter as a F7/M9 swinger so prepared to let Weightman moo before my last forward upgrade.

Byrnes to Newcombe
Jordon to PREMO MID up to $580k (Zerrett, Walsh, Jelly, Boak)

Leaves 17 playing and zero cash. Will have to do.
I'm not sidewaysing a premo, and can't see any rookies that will be bubbling. This weeks newbies Western and Worrell have the bye.

A lot of Coaches already have the SP's with high ownership % ......so trying to finish with more value picks

Parish for example, still only 6% ownership .....but too expensive for most Coach's at $658K
Bringing Parish in might not work. But if it does it is going to be a move that is very difficult to match for a lot of the other teams. For this reason I’m very tempted to get him.
Yes and history suggests Parish won't keep scoring like this for the rest of the season, so you won't get what you pay for anyway.

Might just have to take a punt on a good mid that might have a run of form, risky though.
I’ve taken the approach of trusting history about every second time. It’s worked OK so far.

I’ll see you.

Who else is in?

I wish...

giphy.gif

I'm looking at the bargain bin Langford :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pre round plans
Were
Mcreery heeney Poulter to
Hall Langford 102k m/f

funds are so tight
Have 136k in bank
Heeney 412 breakeven 63
Poulter 296 breakeven 22
Mcreery 210k 25 breakeven

so before round

Langford 474k
Hall 502k

need my 3 guys to make 40k as hall will probably be 520k

Heeney flopped with 40 so will drop to 405k
Any chance I’ll be able to still do these trades you guys reckon?

Pre round plans
Were
Mcreery Robertson Poulter to
Hall Langford 102k m/f

funds are so tight
Have 136k in bank
Heeney 412 breakeven 63
Poulter 296 breakeven 22
Mcreery 210k 25 breakeven

so before round

Langford 474k
Hall 502k

need my 3 guys to make 40k as hall will probably be 520k

Heeney flopped with 40 so will drop to 405k
Any chance I’ll be able to still do these trades you guys reckon?

Going to be toight. Toight, like a toiger.

Think I'll burn a trade on Heeney to Langdon as well as planned trades. Makes forwards a strength once I bring in Danger/whoever in round 16 or so. Going to nag at me all week though. I do feel like Heeney will probably come good but if you keep past this week you'll need to hang on for a while with his price about to tank

Last edited:
Impey was putrid, has to go...

I think Scrimshaw & Day have definitely affected his early season role.. He is abit in no-man's land and I think will average around 60-70 on the run home.

I was hoping that he could maintain his price so I can upgrade him to Danger in a few weeks, or potentially Bolton after his Bye.

I think Scrimshaw & Day have definitely affected his early season role.. He is abit in no-man's land and I think will average around 60-70 on the run home.

I was hoping that he could maintain his price so I can upgrade him to Danger in a few weeks, or potentially Bolton after his Bye.

I reckon Langford for $30k more is a great move.

Has that inside mid role now with all the Bombers injuries.

I reckon Langford for $30k more is a great move.

Has that inside mid role now with all the Bombers injuries.
The thing with injuries is that players heal. Are you gonna have a spare trade to get him out later in the year?

The thing with injuries is that players heal. Are you gonna have a spare trade to get him out later in the year?
Langford can average 80 playing on a wing, even if he gets less CBA's when Shield and McGrath return, he'll still be close to the ball and it's not the worst thing. Worth the risk imo, could easily go 100+ over the next 5/6/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back