Game Day Round 13 Fantasy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had a nap this arvo and woke up 10 minutes before the game started with the news reeves was out. Panicked and reversed it. Hindsight says I should’ve bought in amartey instead but I was rushed I just left it.

Now not sure what to do with my last trade. Newcombe was good but I don’t like the idea of bringing in anyone else I haven’t seen before ie Western, Worrell.

Could go Short to Whitfield but that leaves me with just 18 + Heeney’s score

For those who could reverse Reeves trade, what have you done/what will you do?

21 fielded + 1 extra def.

Have Rowe, Treacy and some other gimp I’ve forgotten the name of.

Edit: Rosas. Only brought him in 3 hours ago and forgot about it 🤣

Have 23 this week, could even go 25 if Ronin and Farrar come off Emg to bench (don't bother boys) - Treacy is on the bench. Imagine if I'd kept the 3 Rich / WC players too. Last week they went to Harmes, Hunter and Bianco - this week went to Mitch, Taranto and LEdwards. Next week to Newcombe, Whitfield, Bont and ?. Still hope to play with 18 next week. Will have been a dizzy few Bye weeks - as it has been for everyone I suspect.

581/5 + C

Rd 15 trades looking like.

Burgess to Amartey, Heeney to Pendlebury....

Now to sort out next weeks mess....

You C'd Titch I take it? Half way through the game was wishing I had too. I have VC'd Taranto - has had a lazy 160 against Nth in Blundstone before - may lightning strike again!

You C'd Titch I take it? Half way through the game was wishing I had too. I have VC'd Taranto - has had a lazy 160 against Nth in Blundstone before - may lightning strike again!

Ive captained the Great and Powerful H Sharp !!! First useful thing he has done in months !!! VC on Titch !!

419/5. Stoked with Amartey and Newcombe. Have 20 players this week so two rooks scoring 87 and 92 is amazing. Just got 3 more rooks left to play and the rest are premos and midpricers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't able to reverse/roll back the Reeves trade I hope he plays next week

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Heeney has really annoyed me, I’ve fallen into that trap again... otherwise a great night... Mills, Jiath (happy I decided to hold him), Titch, Newcombe 😍 and Phillips

536/6

Heeney has really annoyed me, I’ve fallen into that trap again... otherwise a great night... Mills, Jiath (happy I decided to hold him), Titch, Newcombe 😍 and Phillips

536/6
He was called a superstar like 15 times last night as well... He just isn't. Ultra talented and can break games open but he is so far from a superstar currently

4/384 after dropping off 46 & 40 Still have Jordan-Byrnes-Poulter-Bianco in the rookie dep't to come, hopefully they'll manage to score 46+.

Next week...........................

Ive captained the Great and Powerful H Sharp !!! First useful thing he has done in months !!! VC on Titch !!

Thank you for being blunt about Sharp......

Can’t wait for the twilight game today.

- Treacy
- Rosas

Blink and I’ll miss my points fly up 🤔

Can tell you are all fired up to see Treacle and Roses! It is indeed a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back