Things that sh*t me the fifteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread has been rolled over to Part 16 here

What about a bottle of water at a supermarket or servo - $3 or $4.....I can get that at home for basically free.....why is it so much?

Oh, it's a business....they're there to make money and if people are willing to pay, they'll charge....

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk
Yeh look i get that.
but if they are willing to have on menu extra shot $1 or even 50c, why not do a single shot espresso for $2.

Having to wait for the cheesecake to thaw.

I want it now. Should I just eat it frozen?

Grab a teaspoon, dig in.

Teaspoons are the eating equivalent of setting it to admin, it lasts longer.
I ******* love eating with a - wait wrong thread.

Having to wait for the cheesecake to thaw.

I want it now. Should I just eat it frozen?
Shave it with a potato peeler. The shavings will thaw very very quickly.

My best mate got it bad as a teenager, he's same age as me and his face still looks like the surface of the moon from all the cratered scars.

I've had one on the back of my neck for about 20 years, a sebaceous cyst. It just sits there and every few weeks it'll ooze a little disgusting gunk and go back to sleep.
I had a cyst on the back of my shoulder for years. One day it became inflamed and painful so the doc cut out 😫. Now I have a dent where it was.

Not sure whether to feel pissed off or happy about this. I look at my bank account this morning and I've been credited $200 for overcharged interest and fees.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shave it with a potato peeler. The shavings will thaw very very quickly.
This is actually genius. That’s even better than eating it with a teaspoon.

Because cost is not the same as value
Value beats the s**t out of cost imo. My sister in law is a bit of a tight arse so she values cost more but I will happily spend a few bucks extra for much better quality. There’s some things you just don’t compromise on.

I do this when i get indian telemarketers calling about my nbn connection or from telstra technical department. Just ask them their favourite memory of tendulker
LOL. I will try this next time. Been getting calls from those fake Telstra since weeks ago. They're very persistent. I've blocked some of their numbers, but they still call me. I checked the numbers on http://phonebook.ai and find many people also reporting them as scams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back